Chapter 23: The Winter Dance

Vote , comment and share it please.

Kyoya's POV.

I'm soooo getting frustrated , guess why !? , oh ! , I tell you why!?, it is because of Laila and don't get me wrong,  I'm not a person who can't stand others ranting , advices , non-stop pointing outs blah blah and what so ever! . In fact i can but everything has its limits but i don't think Laila understand that , i mean i was just playing basketball with other students , which have majority of boys in it, and that's when miss-im-so-wise came and said I should act like a girl now because I'm no longer single . I mean,  what the heck man!!?, I'm taken doesn't mean I shouldn't be playing or with boys . The other day she pointed out that my clothing isn't 'fit' , for my wearing . I should be dressing girly  type , and please don't make me start on other things,  I'm really controlling myself, not to explode . We all were sitting in hall , making decoration charts for the party , everyone was using their own ideas for the decorations .  I was sitting thinking , while absentmindedly cutting the paper with scissors . While my group was chatting and cutting and making different shapes out of the paper . I turned to look around , everyone looked so happy , laughing . I sighed , am I the only one who isn't feeling happy today !?.

"it is because of Laila maybe? " my mind reminded me .

"AAHHH!!"

We all turned around to the shrill sound where it came from , not knowing about the other students but I try not laugh . There on the floor , Sitting Selen , dress covered in red painting . Daxiang , quickly sat down to help his girlfriend, Selen looked murderous , may be because of her clothes . Her stepsister also helping her , while Dynamis sat beside his girlfriend , who was trying not to smile . And standing besides them was non other than mister-im-awesome , who was smirking widely . And it seems like , he's the master mind behind this .

I was running widely like a hippo in my room , gathering my stuff for the ball , I was drying my hair , while choosing accessories for the match . I was about to throw my towel but I quickly wrapped around me again and made my way to the door , confirming it to be locked , doesn't want to repeat the same embarrassment a week ago . I put my makeup on because of Mei Mei , I know how to do it now thanks to her . I quickly put my outfit on and I was in mid in wearing when suddenly i jumped out of my skin at the loud bang of getting hit on door and then 'oof' . No doubt , it was Kakeru trying to barge in again , thank god I closed the door . I sighed continuing what I stopped. I took my golden heels from the shoe box and placed them straight . I looked in the mirror , mingling my Fingers in hair , moving them in different shapes , don't know what to do with them . Then I agreed on one , pulling my hair back in ponytail and then sliding the bun in it and move them in a messy way . I tucked my hair out to make it look messy , a few strands dangling from the bun and my front bangs , satisfied with style , I took out my blue contacts , carefully adjusting it on my eyeball, getting it done. I put my heels on , looking at my self in the mirror , nodding at myself.

 I put my heels on , looking at my self in the mirror , nodding at myself