Chapter 26 : Together Forever

Kyoya was laughing , her arms were wrapped around Ryuga's neck while her legs were around his torso

Kyoya was laughing , her arms were wrapped around Ryuga's neck while her legs were around his torso . Ryuga's arms was wrapped around her knees , walking along the shore . Kyoya forced Ryuga to gave her piggyback ride , and also gave her a tour of the beach . Ryuga was grumbling on and on .

"See there that's water , in front of it is also water , and also to left and right and back is water , we are on the dirt which called sand, it serves as a home for tiny zig zag , curvy , colorful things called crabs , oh and that giant black thing over there is called rock , it serves as a stage for dramatic pose , especially on weddings! "

Kyoya was leaning on him , head on head , while looking at the beautiful scene , listening to his silly comments,  making her smile . She sighed . The scenery was so beautiful and making it more fun with the Devil's constant babbling .

"And this is called footpath"

"What does it do?" She played along.

"It leads to parking lot "

"Why?"

"Because it cares about poor fellas with elephants on their backs , so it would lead straight to car "

"Ahh!" she gasped dramatically
" oh no , that's so terrible , wish I could something for them "

"Oh I know what you have to do , if you could just move a little down .... " he said, sliding Kyoya slowly from his back . And oh boy was that a bad idea ?.

"No!" Kyoya exclaimed . Tightly re-wrapping her legs around him. Making him whine like a puppy .

"Oh come on , I'm too young to have a hunched back " he grumbled .

They reached their destination. 

"And our date is officially over "
He said.

Kyoya eyes shot open . Did she  just heard that right ,  Did he just said date . Kyoya slowly rose her head .

Ryuga took a deep breath , he was never good at asking out . He also knows that's not how you ask or say that their 'date' is finished without the other person not even knowing about it !. So he did what he knows little about asking out , and said it bluntly. So he prepared himself , looking ahead and not moving . Trying his best not harden his hold on her knees .

"Date?" She said softly , right hand on his collarbone and other on his shoulder , her bangs swaying from the cold breeze . Looking at his white hair .   c

"That's what I said " he grumbled , trying his best to not move and act like nothing happened .

"Why you want to date me !" She said , still softly . She don't want to act foolishly , to ruin this moment , she really want to know, out of all girls , why her!?.

"Why people date ?"

"Hmm?" Taken back by the question .

"To enjoy each others company , to share their feelings for each other , to be their in times of Need and support each other " she finished , remembering her time with her ex . But still that thought didn't spoil her right now because right now , someone else asked her out , and that someone is Ryuga , the bad boy , the street fighter and let's not forget -a spoiled brat .