Chapter 6 - The Police

Ivy's POV -

I wake up with the sun shining through my curtains and right into my eye's. "Really" I quietly sigh to myself and roll over to look at what time it was. 8:30 AM. I get up and look out the window to see a police car in the driveway. Ash must have called them. I ran downstairs to find my parents in handcuffs, Ash, and two police men. 

Great. I sit down on the bottom stair as one of the police officers question me. "Are you the daughter of Cathy and Steve Ducsay (Pronounced: dew-say)" he Asked and he held a little note pad in one of his hands. 

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO THEM YOU LITTLE SLUT BECAUSE WHEN WE GET OUT WE'LL KILL YOUR UGLY, USELESS, ASS OURSELVES!" my father screamed making me jump. Ash came over and hugged my side comforting me which helped a lot. 

"Y-Yes I am" I said stuttering still being a little spooked from what just happened. "Well miss Ducsay, you're in luck your parents are going to jail and I do Suggest you go to see a therapist about the mental abuse" he said "T-Thank You" I said nervously. "Your welcome, but If you don't mind me asking but how long have they abused you?" he asked. "14 years" I said. Ash looked at me wide eyed and so did the officer. "I'm sorry you had to live with that so lo-" "THAT LITTLE WHORE DESERVED IT!" my mother yelled cutting him off as the other officer tried to get her out of the house. "Just do yourself a favor and don't listen to them" he said taking my father out of the house. 

I feel hot tears start to spill out of my eye's and run down my cheeks.

Once they left, Ash and hugged me as I let more tears fall. "Thank you" I said almost bawling my eyes out as Ash held me in his comforting arms. "For what?" he questioned and I laughed a Little. "For calling the police and having my parents arrested" I said as I buried my face into his chest. "Oh yeah, that, you're welcome" He said and I laughed again and looked up at him. He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back after realizing what's happening. 

He pulled away after a couple seconds "I love you" he said with a smirk on his face. making me start to blush "I love you too Ash" I said. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips again and pulled away "Lets go get your stuff" he said fairly happy with himself. I smiled at him then grabbed his hand and pulled him up to my room.