Chapter 14 - Back Home

Ivy's POV -

- Three Months Later - 

We are now back home and at the BVB house and me and Ash are laying on our bed "Hey I'm gonna call Alex soon so that her and Johnnie can spend the night for a day or two" I say as I stare at the ceiling. "Ok" Ash says with a smirk. "Whats with the smirk? I know you have some stupid idea" right as i finish my sentence I get pinned to the bed while being tickled. 

"Ashley Purdy! Stop it right now!" I scream dying of laughter "No you have to kiss me first!" he yells back. Well he is gonna win this anyway he has me pinned "Fine come here" I say chuckling "Yay!" he yells and kisses me. "Ok you got your kis-" "Hey guys - woah am I interrupting something?" Andy questions cutting me off. "No Ash was just getting off of me but what's up?" I say with a laugh as Ash gives me puppy dog eyes and gets off. 

"We are moving to Colorado so that we all have more space and the house is up in the mountains with the most beautiful view in the world so if you want to Alex and Johnnie over do it tonight!" he said sounding really really happy. "Ok I will call Alex right now and tell her to get her ass over here." I say happily as Andy walks away.

- Magical Time Skip To When Alex And Johnnie Are Over -

We heard a Knock on the door, Andy paused the 36th episode of batman we watch that day. He got up and and answered the door and Alex and Johnnie were there. "Hey guys come in" Andy said politely as I get up to hug them both. 

"Hey guys how are you and I hope are guys are good with sleeping on the couch" I say with a laugh "Ya we are fine we sleep on the couch all the time at home anyways" Johnnie says hugging me. "What do you guys want to do first?" CC asks almost falling off the balcony while everyone else laughs at him. 

"Well it's almost dinner time so let-" Alice was cut off by someone bursting through the door and tackling me. "What the hell is wron-" I was cut off by being punched in the face by my mother. 

Ash, Andy, and Jinxx pull her off of me "How in the he did you find me and how in the hell did you escape prison?!" I yell. "CC take Alex and Johnnie into the kitchen and Alice you can start dinner" I say as they both nod and Alex and Johnnie stand there dumbfounded. 

"Well after your fag of a boyfriend called the police on us we started planning our escape and it worked" she hissed "Well at least my boyfriend loves me more than you ever will!" I yell, almost in tears. "You don't deserve to be loved, Your a dirty whore and you know it"  she says evilly. 

Ash and Andy hold her back by the arms and it gives me a straight shot to her face. "Eat this Bitch!" I yell and punch her in the jaw. She looked at me as if she didn't know what just happened. "What didn't know I had that in me do you! You cunt!" I yell in her face. 

I look up at Ash and he looks like he is going to explode from holding laughter. 

We called the police again and they came and took my mother and father away for the second time. We where also told that they are going to be keeping a closer eye on the two.

- After Dinner and a Movie - 

"Goodnight Guys!" Ash and I say at the same time as we walk up the stairs and into our room. I close our door and lay down on the bed. "Whatcha thinking about?" Ash questions as he walks in the walk-in closet to find cloths for tomorrow. 

"That dream I had and the first night of warped" I say blankly as I stare at the ceiling. "Umm Yeah, why did you run to the bathroom right after you woke up?" Ash asks as he walks out of the closet. I didn't answer him. "Were you cutting?" he says in a worried tone."Umm"