Chapter 17 - Fun Stuff

Ivy's POV - 

Ash and I being the weirdo's that we are, it's now like 1:30 in the morning and we are still in the pool. 

I suddenly here rustling in the bushes "Ash what was that?" I question as I start to get nervous. "It'll be fine baby" Ash coo's as he moves behind me and through's his arms around my waist. More rustling comes from the bush as Ash kisses the back on my neck "Ashley i'm scared" I say as I turn around in his grip. 

Right then I hear a wolf howl at the moon. "Baby its ok. I'll protect you" Ash coo's in my ear as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me.

I hear a branch snap making me jump "Baby calm down" Ash coo's as he kisses my forehead. "It's just an animal" he trails off as he kisses down my neck. 

I cup his face in my hands "Ashley listen to me! That is not an animal!" say looking him in the eyes. 

"The sad part is, the little whore is right!" I hear my fathers cold nasty voice ring through the silence of the yard. "Ivy listen to me. I want you to run in the house as fast as you can and lock the door behind you and call the police. Ok. I love you" Ash whispers in my ear as he slowly set me down "What about you?" I question "I'll be fine now go" 

I did exactly what I was told. I got out of the pool and into the house as quickly as I could, locked the door, and called the police.

I watched out the window as Ash held back my mother and father. I noticed that my father had a little blade. I also noticed that Ash had a giant cut right above his Outlaw tattoo.

Tears welled up as I watched the three fight until the police came.

I watched as the police hand cuffed my parents FOR THE THIRD TIME! And hopefully the final time.

"Ash your bleeding." I say blankly "Yeah. And" he leads on. "Your not getting back in that pool" I say as I point to the pool as a smirk creeps its way across Ash's face. "Yes I am!" he yells and runs to the pool ladder "Ashley Abrocket Purdy! Get your ass over here!" I yell back "Ha. Ok MOM!" he laughs "Don't test me" I say and pull him inside by the ear. "Oww. Oww. Oww." he yelps and follows me in.

So I cleaned up his wounds and we went to bed. by now it was three in the morning and surprisingly no one woke up from the police or the yelling.

"You know whats funny is you cleaned my wounds and we have a record called We Stitch These Wounds" he snickers "Oh I didn't even think about that" I said as I layed there and stared the the ceiling.

Ash had fallen asleep "Goodnight my Outlaw" I whisper and lean up and kiss his forehead.