Chapter 19 - Wrong Number?

Ivy's POV - 

"Ash don't even talk to me right now" I say as more tears fall. "Baby i'm so sorry" Ash says in a hurt tone as I hear him walk back to his bunk.

After a while of just laying there feeling sorry for myself, crying, and being angry. I happen to fall asleep. 

- Time Skip to The Morning - 

I wake up to the sound of Ash quietly balling his eyes out. I roll my eyes and get up and go to the bathroom.

I open the bathroom door and peak around the corner. Everyone is still asleep. And i'm hungry.

I walk to our mini kitchen and look through the fridge. I jump as I suddenly feel someone poke my butt. I quickly turn around to see a tired and sad looking Ashley. 

It breaks my heart to see him like this, but he broke my heart so. "What do you want?" I question in an annoyed tone. "I wanted to say that i'm sorry for what I have done and that I shouldn't have done what I di-" I cut him off and cupped his face in my hands and kissed him.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync as we kissed. "Am I interrupting something?" we here CC chuckle as we pull away. "Yes! Now you better start running before I beat your ass!" Ash yells and runs after CC. I burst out laughing as I watch Ash tackle CC to the ground.

They also happened to wake everyone else up in the process.

- Time Skip to Right before the Concert - 

I stood side stage with the other girls as the guys ran on stage.

First CC, then Jake, Jinxx, Ash, and finally Andy.

As Ash ran on stage he ran past me and grabbed my ass. I Stared at him with a 'really' look on my face. He winked at me then went back to playing 

Oh man what did I get myself into.

- Time Skip to The End of the Concert - 

Me and Ash walk hand in hand back to the bus "I'm really sorry for what happened last night"Ash states.

I open my mouth to speak but i'm interrupted by my phone.

"Hello?" I say "We are coming to kill everyone you know and love." my heart drops as the phone line goes dead. "Baby, what's wrong?" Ash questions. "Umm that person on the phone said they were coming to kill everyone I know and love" I say blankly as we walk back to the bunks. "Ok we'll tell the others in the morning" Ash says as he takes his shirt off and gets in the bunk.

I climb over Ash and lay next to him. "I told you that my parents where coming to kill me" I say as I lay my head on Ash's chest. "Well i'll make sure they don't hurt you or the others" he trails off "And who knows it  might have been a wrong number" Ash chuckles