Chapter 18

*One month later*

Touka's POV

"Kaneki, are we there yet? I'm tired.", I protested as we went for a hike to a mountain top to watch meteor shower together.

"Let's take a rest right here....I'm tired too.", he said as we managed to find an empty space under a tree. We sat down as he pulled out a thermos flask and cups from his bag. He poured it out and handed to me.

"Careful, it still steaming hot.", he said as I drank the coffee. I blew it to cool it down.

"A month has passed huh?", he sighed as he drank the coffee and stared at the sky.

"Hey! Don't talk about that embarrass thing anymore!", I said as I gave a chop towards his head.

"Ouch! That hurts......Touka-chan...", he said as he awkwardly smiled at me.

Flashback

I woke up as I heard someone knocking my room door. I tried to get up but my legs were too sore because of the intense action with Kaneki last night.

"Wait a second, I'm coming.", as I said the door open, revealed to be Hinami. I quickly grabbed the blanket and covered my naked body and the Kaneki that still sleeping. "Oh it's you, Hinami-chan...."

"Onee-chan...why aren't you wearing any clothes?", she asked.

"Oh....be-because last night is kinda hot.....", I nervously said.

"But.....onee-chan, it's snowing outside. This year we got early snow...", she innocently said.

"Huh?", I turned my head and looked outside the window, realized the entire Tokyo is covered in snow.

"Onee-chan....wait...*sniff*.....", she grinned after she sniffed. "Onii-chan....I know you're here, show yourself."

Kaneki then emerged from the pile of blanket and awkwardly looked at Hinami. She smiled at us and slowly closed the door.

"Both of you can rest for a while, today is Anteiku's off day and by the way I won't tell anyone.", she said before she closed the door.

Flashback end

I buried my face into my knee and tried to forget that embarrassing thing away. He laughed as he patted my head.

"Okay, let's continue.", he said as we packed up all the things and make sure we doesn't left any rubbish behind.

After a while, we managed to reach the mountain top. We put down all our gears and enjoy the amazing scenery.

"Looks like the weather is super good today!", he said excitedly. "Although it's kinda freezing cold right now."

"Yeah....this is literally the worst place and time to come....", I said as I rubbed my hand.

"Okay....let's set up our tent.", he said as he brought out his kagune, looked at the manual and tried to set up the tent.

"Seriously....Kaneki.", I looked at him and said.

"It's way more faster. Can you help me to pick up some woods for the campfire?", he asked.

"Okay okay...", I said as I walked into the woods. After a while, I walked back and realized the tent is completely built. After that he light up the campfire as we cuddled with each other as the sky slowly darken.

"You know what, I've never thought I'll fall in love with you.", I said as my face slowly blushed.

"Yeah...me too.", he said as he intertwined his finger with mine. "It must be fate, an unexpected fate that brought us together."

"Yeah....it's truly unexpected.", I said as I smiled to him. He looked at me, a faint pink blush slowly appeared on his face, he smiled back as he lifted up my chin and slowly moved closer and closer. But something caught my corner of my eye. The meteor shower has begun.

"Kaneki! Look!", he let out a sigh and looked at the direction I pointed, his eyes were widened as we saw hundreds upon hundreds of shooting star zipped though the sky. We're amazed as those little line almost occupied the entire sky.

"I've never thought I'll see such beautiful thing in my life. Thank you....Kaneki.", I said as tear of joy rolled down my cheek.

"Haha, you're welcome, Tou---", he couldn't finished his sentence as I'm already pressed my lips against his. I quickly went back to watch the meteor shower after that.

"Touka-chan~ I want more.", he said as he moved closer to me.

"Kaneki, I can give you kisses anywhere and anytime but look at that, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.", I said.

"Yes ma'am!", he said as we continued to watch the awesome scenery of the sky. "I love you....Touka-chan."

"I love you too....Kaneki."

"Hopefully I can stay like this forever, with the person I love to most, Kaneki Ken...."

A/N
Okay......the story basically ends here but I'll be posting an epilogue after that so stay tune.

Peace out✌