Chapter 8

Chapter 8 (Skye POV)

Ah shit, Wednesday detention. Another three hours with my favorite person, catch the sarcasm?

“Hello Doll, miss me?” Blaze smirked when he entered the room. I didn’t make eye contact, just kept my eyes down on my drawing.

“So, it’s the silent treatment Doll? I can take that.” Blaze settled down next to me and stared intently at me.

“So, have you and Shaggy hooked up yet? I saw him give you in a hug in the hallway today. Was that a friend-hug or an i-love-you hug? I’m guessing it was an i-love-you hug. Have you guys moved in together yet?” I felt my cheeks redden and I glanced sideways at him.

“He moved in because he can't live at home, we’re not together” I said.

“Are you sure? I mean, he could think moving in together might mean something.”

“I know for a fact it doesn’t.”

“How, did he tell you that you’re completely unattractive?”

“Fuck you!” I yelled. How dare he say something like that when you looked at him. Ugh.

“Oh, I’m sorry, am I crossing a line Doll?” he smirked cockily at my reaction.

“Don’t call me Doll” I growled.

“Why not? Don’t you like your nickname Doll?”

“Not from you.”

“Ouch, that was so harsh.”

“Go away.”

“Where exactly to? The whole 20 feet across the classroom?”

“Anywhere but here” I grumbled.

“Fine” Blaze sat down silently next to me.

‘Finally’ I thought, and then looked at the clock. Two and a half hours to go, fuck my life.

After an hour of Blaze cracking his gum I snapped. “God damn it! Could you get anymore fucking annoying?” I yelled as the sound of his gum crack echoed off the walls.

“Well now that you mention it…”  Blaze began tapping his fingers on the desk.

“I hate you” I muttered.

“Ah hate and love hand in a delicate balance Doll. Tip the scales and one can transform into the other in a heartbeat” he replied.

“Never in this life” I growled. God I really fucking hated Blaze. All he did was make me miserable for three hours after school, oh and those four hours on Saturdays.

“So never? That’s pretty steep Doll.”

“I don’t date guys like you.”

“What am I?”

“You probably sleep around, fuck a girl and leave her. Just like your best friend Jax and you could seem to give a shit about anything or anyone.”

“I give a shit!”

“About what?”

“My girlfriend Winter, my friends… you know what? I’m not taking shit from you right now, go fucking die!” Blaze yelled, suddenly angry.

“Whoa, did I finally see some other emotion besides cocky jackass?” I said in mock awe.

“I’m not like that” Blaze muttered.

“Oh really, your reputation states otherwise” I retorted, doubt dripping from my words.

“Fuck you” he glared at me. “I’m not like you. I just can't run home and cry to my mom or my dad when I’ve got problems” he said bitterly.

“You think I can?” I said angrily. How can he think he’s the only one with problems? “My dad is dead and my mom is in a fucking mental hospital. I can't exactly run to either of them.” This time it was my turn to glare at him.

“You’ve got Shaggy” he said tonelessly. “and the photographer girl, and that surfer guy, and the ginger girl.”

“And you’ve got Jax the man whore and Runner” I replied. 

“Don’t talk about Jax like that” he growled.

“What? You gave my friends nicknames.”

“Well did I call the ginger a slut or the surfer a poser-fag, did I?”

“Ginger is not a slut and Colt prefers girls and actually can surf.”

“Fine then what am I?”

“Excuse me?”

“What am I? If Jax is the man whore what does everyone call me?” he asked.

“You’re the hot-headed dick” I said truthfully.

“Well, I’ve heard worse” Blaze chuckled, “from my girlfriend alone.”

“You actually have a steady girlfriend?” I asked surprised.

“Don’t seem so shocked” he replied, smiling slightly.

“What would my nickname have been?” I asked.

“Probably… nobody.” “Nobody?”

“Yea, no one even really knew who you were until you started dating that Zander guy.”

“Really?”

“Yea, you were just the shy, quiet one who always seemed to get a seat in the back and always seemed to be drawing.”

“Oh.”

“Well don’t worry Doll, I notice you now” he winked, reverting back to cocky jackass.

“Maybe I don’t want you to notice me” I went back to my hating him tone.

“That’ll change Doll” he said confidently.

“Never” I replied.

“Never.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long! if you didnt realize A Little Out There is more my main story at the moment but as soon as i'm done with that these superheros will become top proirity! another chapter to come soon promise! on the side is Jax!

Thanks for reading!

<3 

Em:)