Escape

" Anika why do you suppose no one has found us yet?," Soumya asked her best friend.Anika pouted looking at the remains of her food tray. She had mistakenly spilled the yogurt before she had finished eating. Too bad the only good thing about being here the past few days was that they had decent food. She sighed." Probably because statistically kidnapping cases are only hot 24-48 hours post the time of the crime," Anika replied.Soumya turned crestfallen." Yaar relax. Kisse pagal ne humhe yahaan rakha hai but this was our last meal here,"Soumya looked at her shocked." Kaise?," she exclaimed.Anika smiled brightly."Agli baazi humari hogi meri dost," she said with glee.Her friend greeted her with her typical are you insane look." Shanti rak yaar. We will be like zyaad panchi in no time!Soumya wasn't so sure but she was going to be in for a pleasant surprise very soon.Daksh Khurana knew the families of the girls he had trapped would do anything to get them back. However he had played his cards right. The police was now looking for their remains and not live humans. He had purposely left traces of their scents many kilometers away from where he had actually kept them.He was actually keeping Anika for himself and he would let her friend go if he got a decent price for her ransom.Unfortunately for him, he had grossly underestimated Anika. In fact he had no idea of who would be looking for her. He assumed an orphan would have no one who cared whether she existed or not.But there was one man who would search for her until the last ounce of energy and hope left his very being.He was none other than Shivaay Singh Oberoi.No one got away with stealing what was his. He fingered her bracelet that held the moons his grip.She had indirectly saved him and his family from harm in the past. He was not one to avoid paying his debts. He may deny his true feelings to himself, his brothers along with anyone else who claimed to know him well. However the reality was he was falling for Anika. The street camera from the police station near her locality had captured her kidnapping. It played around and again in his mind numerous times.He had failed to protect her. But if she was still alive somewhere he would find her and he would never let her go."Anika if you are out there, don't worry I will come for you!," Shivaay declared.Meanwhile our Jhansi Ki Rani was making her escape. Daksh had to leave for some meeting.Anika waited until they could be sure he was gone."Chal Soumya! Woh gaya, now we need to leave immediately,"she urged."But how do we get out of here?," she cried."Shh, I figured out he is making it seem harder than it is to leave this place. You have to keep moving and trust me," she urged." Theek hai, chalo!" The girls wacked the lone servant and the two guards with candle sticks.Then they ran outside in the rain."Shoot Anika! We knocked out the guards, how will we open the big gates?," Soumya asked." There has to be a way. Come let's check their pockets," Anika declared.Soumya bent down besides one of the guards and slowly started looking for anything that could help them. She yelped when she found a set of keys.Anika took them and started playing around with key port in the nearby wall.Suddenly the gates opened to allow them to squeeze through. Anika turned it again and more room was created. Soumya had a light bulb go off and grabbed a cell from one of the guards.She dialed a number she had memorized."Hello kaun bolra hai?," the person asked." Track this number and you will find where they kept us," Soumya stammered.She left the phone on top of the guards she had retrieved it from.Daksh may have had placed a gps in it. But in case they had to return here, maybe someone could find them before they got moved."Chal Soumya!," Anika exclaimed."Main aayi," Soumya replied and rushed to catch up with her friend.Anika ran ahead wanting her freedom more than anything.Her chamelis were no match for the flooded streets. Soon she slipped. Soumya tried her best to reach her before suddenly headlights of on coming car blinded her vision. She screamed in fear herself and Anika's fate now.