Main Tumari Family Bana Chahta Hoon

Part Five-

" Shivaay mujhe lagta hai ki mujhe nahin aap ko chote lagi hai. Aap muhje itne miss kare the na islyle aap hilge hain. Please relax and think about this," she declared.

Shivaay reached over and held her hands.

" Anika main sach main tumari family bana chahta hoon. Haan main hilga tha. Yeh zindagi tumari bina kali lagti hai," Shivaay replied.

Anika's eyes filled with tears.

She got separated from her sister and parents years ago. She has no idea what her real surname is.

" Mera kuch nahin hai. Na naam, khoon ya khandan ka paata. These things matter to you. Will you be able to live with me the rest of our lives likes this?," she asked.

Shivaay sighed.

" Yes Anika. I want you to be safe and happy. I will take time to change but give me some time," he stated.

" Aap ki family mujhe accept nahin kar payi gayi Shivaay. Aap ki Mom mujhe pasand nahin karti," Anika stated.

Shivaay reached in his pocket and revealed her braclet. Anika looked at him stunned.

" Yeh kahan mila aap ko?"

" Does it matter? When someone you care for disappears or is in some problem and you cannot even help them, the grief and desperation is very suffocating," he stated as he put her bracelet back on her hand.

Anika looked at him earnestly.

" Let's get engaged. This will bring Daksh out of hiding. We can finish him for good. You can see the depth of my feelings for you. Then decide if you want to marry me," Shivaay suggested.

" Toh yeh aap ke liye khel ya business deal ke tarah hai," Anika retorted.

Shivaay picked her up and placed her on the bed. He tucked her in and placed her legs on a pillow.

He then sat down besides her.

" I don't know what romance is exactly. Lekin main tuhme khush dekhna chahta hoon," he stated.

"Mr. SSO you don't need to marry me to protect me," she stated.

" So you are saying no to my proposal?"

" Nahin Shivaay. Maine kab na kaha par meine haan toh nahin bola," she said with a smile.

Shivaay shook his head. He would have to find another way to convince Anika. She was stubborn and playing dumb.

He started to get up to leave, when she grabbed his wrist.

" I will marry you agar aap Pinky Auntie ko convince kar sakte hain," she declared.

Shivaay nodded. For this he would have to convince his mother of his feelings for Anika. Dadi already loved her. She would be his wife sooner or later.

The three brothers met in Om's room.

" Mujhe Ma ko samjana hoga," Shivaay declared.

"Lekin Bhaiya Choti Ma ko naam, khoon aur khandan ki fikar hogi na?," Rudra asked.

" Rudra is right for once. Choti Ma ko se lagta hai ki tuhme vaise ladkhi chaiye hai," Om added.

Shivaay was lost in thought.

" One more thing is bothering me. Why did Daksh kidnap Anika? He could have approached her directly," Om stated.

" Shivaay Bhaiya us kamine ko mar dal dete," Rudra snickered.