Finding Chutki

Part Six

Days ago Oberoi Mansion was the site of planning the wedding of Shivaay Singh Oberoi with Tia Kapoor. However today there was hustle and bustle of finding Anika's lost sister.

It was Omkara who found out chutki was in Bareiley.

" Lekin Anika hum tumari behn ko kaise pechangaye?"

Anika tried to recall.

" Anika I know you faced a lot in your childhood. Just relax and try to remember if there was any nishani of your parents or anything that can help us know it's her," Shivaay stated.

Flashback..

Chutki was racing ahead of her to their parents room. Their parents were packing for a trip. The girls were to hopefully stay with their estranged grandfather.

" I hope Papaji man jaiye iss barr," her mother stated.

"Humari dono bacchi itni pyaari hai tumari jaisi," her father had said.

Her sister pounced on their bed as Anika had paused in the doorway. Who was their grandfather and why had he never seen them before?

Chutki had their mother's locket. Anika vagely recalled their mother tying the locket on her sister's neck.

"Anika tum dono isko share karna. Gauri choti hai tere se," her mother had stated.

"Koi baat nahin Ma, usko rakne do," Anika had muttered as she was more concerned about why her grandfather had never met them before.

"Anika tum theek ho?," Omkara asked.

Shivaay gently held her arm.

"Ek locket tha. Ma ne Gauri ko pelhe diya tha. Main baad mein bemar padegi thi na toh ma bhul gayi uske baare mein," Anika declared.

Anika tried to hide her tears. She ran towards the poolside. Before she realized, she slipped and fell in.

Shivaay yelled out for her.

"Anika tum theek toh ho na?," he asked as he pulled her outside of the pool.

Both were drenched.

"Why didn't I remember all this before Shivaay? Muhje abhi usko dono hoga," Anika stammered trying to get up.

He tried to calm her down. He hugged her tightly caressed her back until she relaxed.

When they pulled back Pinky stood there solemnly.

Anika muttered an apology and tried to separate herself from Shivaay.

"Shivaay auntie dekri hain."

"Shivaay, Anika., kya tum dono shaadi karna chahti ho?," Pinky asked.

"Kya?," Anika and Shivaay exclaimed together.

"Maa humhe Barieley jana hoga," Shivaay declared.

"Nahin Shivaay hum dono saath mein kaise ja sakte hain? Yeh mera misson hai. I can go find my sister on my own," she said.

" No Anika! Daksh is still at large. You cannot leave Mumbai alone," he insisted.

"Toh main Sahil ko leker ja sakti hoon," she supplied.

" Sahil baccha hai. Look Mom how crazy she is? How is that kid gonna protect you?," he asked.

" Main khud ka dhyaan rak sakti hoon Shivaay," she retorted.

"No ways. Last week you were kidnapped, meri jaan.."

" Stop it rights now tum dono chup kab honge?"