Conditions

Part Seven

"Bolo tumari kaunse shartein hain," Omkara urged.

Gauri smiled and scooted closer to her sister.

"Aap meri didi ko khush rakein nahin toh..,"

"Toh kya kargi?," Anika teased.

" I won't let him keep you. He needs to keep you happy, take care of you and let me visit anytime I want or let you come here to Bareily," Gauri insisted.

Shivaay smiled.

" To my lovely honewali saali, I will always take care of your didi. Mere liye woh already itni important hai," Shivaay said as he reached out for Anika's hand.

Anika blushed.

"Aur kuch bolna hai Gauri ?," Omkara whispered

" Haan, didi shouldn't have to do all the housework. Jiju should cook every now and then too," Gauri declared.

Omkara laughed. Gauri didn't know they were the Oberois.

" No worries, Gauri in our family even the boys know how to cook," he assured her.

Gauri became curious and the two of them started chatting away about recipes.

Anika smiled at Shivaay.

"Could I have my hand back please?," she teased.

He released her hand. A feeling of emptiness came over him. He pulled her in for a hug.

He pulled back and looked at her solemnly.

"Tum theek ho na?," he asked.

She nodded.

"These are minor injuries. I am just glad Gauri theek hai. Agar hum yahan nahin ate Daksh se pelhe phir kya hota?," Anika said worriedly.

Shivaay grew alarmed. How had Daksh found Gauri so easily and why the same day they had come to Bareily?

"Uss Daksh ka kuch karna padega. He kidnapped you last week and now he was planning to take Gauri and make you trade yourself in to save her. Why is he after you girls? Kuch toh hai. We need to find this out soon," Shivaay said.

"Uska jalebi banenye padegi," Anika muttered.

" Hmm," Shivaay said lost in thought.

"Kya hua Shivaay kahan khoye ho?," Anika asked.

"Mujhe koi kaam yaad agaya. Tum yahaan ruko," he stated as he started to leave.

"Lekin Shivaay yahaan aap ka kounsa kam hogaya?," Anika pondered.

Shivaay signaled Omkara to step aside with him.

" Stay with the girls and uncle and aunty. I have something to take care of . I will be back soon ok?"

"Shivaay you are sure it's ok for me to stay here? Maybe I should go with you," Omkara stated.

Shivaay knew why Omkara was concerned. They weren't from Bareliy. There could be unknown enemies here.

" Trust me Om. Stay here, I will be back soon. I need to settle some scores," Shivaay declared.

Sometime later..

Shivaay nodded to man as he entered the darkened room.

A figure was tied to a chair before his presence. Shivaay smirked at him and stood firmly glaring at him.

" Kidnapping my wife again, not a good move Daksh Khurana," Shivaay declared.

He indicated for one of his men to take off the duct tape from Daksh's mouth.