Epilogue

Two weeks later..

They returned to find Omkara and Gauri were in love. Saumya and Rudra had begun to work out their differences and decided to remarry the proper way and in their senses.

Since there was bound to be a double wedding in the house, Anika, Pinky Jhanvi and Bua Ma started arranging for the upcoming events.

Anika could not believe how quickly things were moving. Her grandfather also required her presence for an event management project.

Shivaay had some work things to take care of as well.

Throughout the festivities, they performed their duties as the eldest son and bahu. Then finally the night after the double wedding, Shivaay found Anika free from any tasks.

He wrapped his arms around her waist.

She nearly jumped out of shock.

"Relax it's me Shivaay, he whispered.

She smiled and leaned into him.

He nuzzled her neck, and she sighed with relief. Finally after nearly two months, she could enjoy her husband again like they had on their honeymoon. She loved their family, but it had all happened so quickly, she didn't realize how much time had passed.

She knew as along as she had Shivaay, they could face anything together. She was internally grateful to God, who granted her everything through this man that held her close to him now.

The End