Honeymoon

Part Ten- for 16 and up, some mature scenes

Anika leaned over her husband to turn off the alarm of his phone. Her front brushed against his chest, making her blush.

They were in Switzerland for their honeymoon. It was her first time away from India. Last night she had clung to Shivaay in a way because she was unsure of her surroundings. Today she wanted to explore around the resort and outside if Shivaay would allow her to leave the room today that is. He had made her blush last night.

" You probably won't get to see outside this resort this time around, he hissed.

She had looked at him puzzled.

" Woh kyun?, she asked.

" You have made me wait so long to properly romance you. I have to make up for a few days. We were officially husband and wife three days before our actual wedding. Then on our wedding night, I barely got a kiss and then we were busy traveling today. But later on whenever you are awake, I got plans with you and this bed, Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, he said huskily.

Anika blushed a deep red and covered herself with duvet.

"Anika tum theek toh ho na?, Shivaay chuckled.

" Haan, yahaan bauth thand hai na?, she asked.

Shivaay laughed harder and pulled the blanket off of her. She gasped.

" I told you we will take it slow Anika, trust me, he said earnestly.

She nodded and held him closer to herself.

" Let me rest. I will let you know when we get up later?, she asked.

He caressed her cheeks and tucked some hair behind her hair. She felt her stomach fill with butterflies. Then she felt close to exploding, as he pulled her in for an actual kiss this time.

She responded with equal fevor. He caressed the exposed skin from her top that had risen up. She squirmed slightly as his cold fingers did their magic. They pulled apart for air. He pulled off her clip. He traced her swollen lips with his fingertips.

"This was the trailer Anika, he whispered in a way that sent goosebumps along her spine.

She hadn't realized when they both fell asleep until the alarm went off. Shivaay stirred and pulled her in lay on top of him.

He started drawing a pattern on her back through her kurti.

"Kya decide kiya hai tumne?, he asked sleepily.

She smiled and decided to make a bold move.

She moved his hand to her dori and caressed his face.

He looked at her trying to discern her wishes.

"Kholo, phir mujhe aapne pati ki saath hot tub mein jana hai, she said with a devilish smirk.

Shivaay's eyes open wide.

He was so awake right now.

"Are you are ready Anika?, he asked.

She nodded trying not to blush too hard.

Like a mad man he untied her dori. She nipped at his neck and bite his neck.

" You are so wild woman!, he gasped when she pulled back.

He pulled her top over her head.

Clothes were shed as they headed towards the tub. Anika started filling the tub. Shivaay continued to caress her and take in her curves as they waited for the water to get warm enough. He threw in some lavender bubbles. Once the tub was ready, he pulled her in on his lap, while they shared some intimate caresses and kisses.

When the water cooled, Anika ran and turned on the water in the shower.

"Are you coming Mr. SSO?, she asked seductively clad in just a towel.

She let it drop and his jaw again dropped in shock at how his billi had become a sherni yet again.

He growled and tackled her against the shower walls. More caressing and kisses followed leading to their moment of becoming one.

Later he assured she was alright as he noticed her shivering.

He wrapped her up in towels and dried her properly. She tried to protest in between and reminded him to dry himself too. He did so but kept his attention on his beloved.

He kissed her shoulders and massaged them and her back as she lay on her stomach.

His lips and hands covered her from head to toe. Once he was done, he pulled her sleepy figure up. He pulled a woolen sweater over her head. He covered her with a blanket. He grabbed some warm clothes for himself as well and laid down beside her. He held her close. Shivaay kissed her forehead and caressed her head lovingly.

It was late afternoon, when Anika awakened this time. She was surprised her legs were bare besides the sweater she had on. Then she felt the soreness between her legs. She blushed. So it hadn't been a dream.

She looked around to see if Shivaay was around. He wasn't.

She decided to go brush her teeth and get some food for them both.

Anika finished brushing her teeth. She realized she couldn't go out of the room in just this sweater. It only came down past her thighs. She knew her husband would throw a fit if anyone else saw her like this.

She opened the closet to grab some clothes. She found some jeans, undergarements and socks.

She ducked inside the washroom forgetting to lock it.

Shivaay walked in to see her buckling in her jeans. She looked at him stunned. She reached for the sweater intending to finish dressing up.

He looked at her up and down seductively.

"Where do you think you are going Anika?,

" I was going to get us something from the kitchen. I didn't want to go out dressed just..

"It is just us here right now. I suggest you take off the jeans, and get your behind in the bed, Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, he hissed.

She looked at him sternly.

" What if I don't?, she asked.

He gave her the SSO, I am gonna win look.

She glared at his lust filled eyes.

She got flustered when she didn't realize when he had popped the button of her jeans.

"Shivaay..

" I am only fulfilling my promise Anika, he said sweetly.

Sometime later they ate lunch in the quaint kitchen. Anika got a better look at the layout of the cottage they were staying at.

More raging passion followed after lunch, with them taking turns with each taking control from the other.

In the coming days, they would go out and explore the sights. Anika excitedly bought gifts for everyone. They would return home in their private jet, so Shivaay let her buy whatever she felt she needed for gifts.

They learned more about each other each passing day.

Anika couldn't believe her luck. Not only had Shivaay showered her with love, he had given her everything else she had been missing for years. Finally someone was taking care of her and reminding her , she too needed some TLC.

Of course she returned the favor. They learned yoga and mediation. Anika made him promise he would practice these skills when they returned to India.

" Yoga makes one more flexible, she quipped.

"Oh really? Then let's see how flexible we are now!, Shivaay declared before he flipped her over and they landed on the bed together.

Soon nok-jok turned into hundred percent passion. Her lame protests died down as they were consumed by each other.