Revelations

Part 8

"Mama, Papa aap dono yahaan?," Gauri exclaimed.

" Haan Gauri beta, we thought to come early as some rasams may require the parents presence," her father stated.

"Aur huhme Anika ke liye kuch karna chaiye hai," her mother added.

Gauri smiled and led her parents in. She had her fair share of struggles but she always had these two lovely individuals in her life to console her. The past fifteen years must have been difficult for her older sister. She hoped this marriage and everything that came after made up for her difficult lonely childhood.

"Aayie andar," she stated.

Gauri called out for her sister.

Anika emerged from her room and happily took their blessings.

"Namaste aunty and uncle. What a great surprise!," she exclaimed.

" We wish we could have taken you in as well Anika. We hope we can make it up to you and that you can forgive us someday," Mr. Sharma stated.

Anika shook her head.

" Nahin, vaise I should thank you both for taking care of my Chutki for all this time. I am so relieved she is alive and well," she declared.

"Stop all this emotional nonsense. We have to go to Oberoi Manison before SSO aap ko khud lene aayenge," Sahil chirped.

Anika blushed and swatted his shoulder.

" Sahil you have become very naughty," Gauri said trying not to laugh.

The five of them ended up were able to fit in the car Jhanvi Oberoi had sent. She had arranged the surprise for the girls.

They all sat in the car and headed off.

Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra were mingling together as they awaited their arrival.

"Kam hogaya, Rudra?," Shivaay asked.

"Haan Bhaiya. Vaise Om Bhaiya, doesn't Shivaay Bhaiya seem nervous today for like the first time ever?," Rudra said with glee.

Shivaay stared daggers at him.

"Oh Dumbell be quiet," Omkara stated realizing Shivaay was tensed about something.

" Shivaay is something bothering you? Tum pareshan lagare ho," Omkara stated with his hand on his shoulder.

Shivaay sighed.

"Anika has been through so much her whole life. I hope she will be happy with me. I don't care for the first time about naam, khoon and khandan. She may or not be TD Bajaj's granddaughter, but I will always care for her just the same."

" That is what matters Bhaiya," Rudra declared.

" If you love Anika, everything else will fall into place, " Omkara added.

Shivaay straigtened up and relaxed somewhat.

"Ok guys. Let's go down now," Shivaay stated.

" You know Bhaiya. I am so glad Anika Di agreed to become my Bhabhi. When you were about to get married with Lady Baba, I thought we would loose you forever. Anika Di coming to our family means we are gaining another member, not losing anyone," Rudra declared.

Omkara exchanged a smile with Shivaay.

They all knew what Rudra stated was so true.

Anika, Sahil along with the Sharmas arrived shortly after.