Chapter 14

"What are their names?"

"Kevin, and Kartlin."

"Really? You didn't have to use my moms name."

"I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to."

My eyes started to fill with tears. I imagined all the moments I had with my parents they were so little.

"Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me."

"I would do anything for you."

I reached over and hugged her but not to hard.

"Mrs. Christina needs to get some rest ma'am."

"Okay. See you in a little while."

I went to my car and got in and went straight to the grocery store. I got there and got all my groceries and saw someone I wish I wouldn't have seen.

"Hey Cameron."

"Hey. Oh hey, Ellie. How have you been?"

"I've been good. I actually just came from the hospital."

"Why?"

He seemed actually concerned.

"Christina just had her babies."

"What?! Christina was pregnant?"

"Yea her and Shay. Twins actually."

"Tell her I said congrats."

"Okay. Well, bye."

"Wait, would you like to go to dinner tonight?"

"Uhh, I don't know Cameron I am engaged. That would be weird for my fiancé."

"Oh your engaged? Awesome. Yea I have a girlfriend. We can go as friends."

"Oh, then yea I guess."

"See you at seven?"

"Yea."

I actually felt a way I have not felt for a long time. I felt happy. Wait what? I got in the car and drove home. There was a note on the fridge that said "I had to go to night classes won't be home till late late. Don't want to wake you up I'll just go home to my house tonight."- Sam. I'm actually kind of glad he's not home he'd think I was cheating on him. I went to my room and got ready I put on a little makeup and a pretty baby blue dress that was tight until it got to the thigh then it flowed out a little till it stopped at an inch above my knees.

I looked at myself in the mirror and who I saw was gorgeous not like what I thought would be me. I got my hair done earlier in the morning so my hair was ombré.

A red Corvette pulled up. They honked and I saw who was inside it was Cameron. He got out and took a long hard look at me and said "Wow. You look gorgeous. Thank goodness my girlfriend's not here she would be mad at me and say I was cheating on her, with a gorgeous girl."

"Thanks Cameron. You look amazing too."

He was wearing a nice tux that made him look very cut and hot. But we were just friends.

"Well, after you." He said.

He took me to my favorite restaurant. it has been my favorite restaurant since we dated. We went there every Friday. How did he remember? We walked into The Hotspot. It's a locally owned restaurant. When we were dating he never really liked it because it was so fancy, but he always took me because he "loved" me.

"Do you remember we use to go here when we were young teenagers?"

"Yea. I love this place. But you never really liked it. We don't have to go here."

"I know but I want to. "

We ate and talked for what felt like forever. We got to know each other again. He took me home and when he walked me to my door he did something I was kind of hoping he would/ wouldn't do.