Chapter 33

I mean I like Shay and everything, he's one of my best friends it's just I wonder why he just left? I mean Cam didn't leave, and he thought we left too. Did something happen, because he doesn't just leave like that. I ned to find out what happened. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow. I curled my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I got dressed into my long sleeved crop top baseball tee that had the number 32 on it. I put on my ripped skinny jeans and some black converse. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

Cam must still be sleeping. I'll text him in a little while. I grabbed a muffin, and hopped into my car. I drove to their house and pulled into their driveway. I got out and walked up to their house. I opened the door and saw figure in the kitchen. I grabbed a vase and walked to the kitchen. I jumped in and saw Shay sitting at the table.

"Well good morning to you too."

"Why the hell did you leave last night?"

"I thought you guys left and I saw my cousin carrying two girls downstairs so I didn't want to get involved. When he gets to new hoes he gets mean. He would have asked me to help him, and I'm not doing that. So I left."

"Well those two hoes were Chris and I!"

"What?! Oh my gosh they didn't look like you."

"Okay. Well what are you going to say to Chris? And I have some news she might not like. So are you coming to our house?"

"Yea lets go. Wait what's the news?"

"You'll see."

We left the house an got in my car. We finally arrived at Cams house after a short silent drive. I walked in and saw Cam in the kitchen. I went upstairs and got Chris. Without saying anything I brought her downstairs. I sat them both on the couch and called Cam in.

"Guys you know I love you both so much right?"

"Yea what's going on?" asked Chris.

"Uh." I grabbed Cams hand and continued.

"The guy we are renting from is busy so we can't meet him but we looked at the house and we like it. He said we have to move in earlier or he has to give it to the bank. So we are moving tonight. We already packed the whole house. I'm sorry we don't have a couple of extra days to be together."

"W-what? But.." Chris started crying.

"I'm sorry we have to."

"It's okay. It's your life and I want you to follow your dreams."

"Thank you Chris. I'll miss you so much."

"We will miss you too. I hope you guys have a great life." said Shay.

"Thanks. Uh we have to start putting the things in the car."

"We will help. The kids will miss you too."

"Can they come over before we leave?"

"Yes. Now let's get started!"

"Okay."

We started moving things into my car and the moving truck finally arrived. We got a couple of other people to help us. We got everything in the truck and only had the couch left. We moved the couch in and took a break.

~skip moving stuff~

We finally finished. Now we are all just standing in the living room. The moving guys already left to bring our stuff to Florida. I'm gonna miss it here. I'm gonna miss Chris and Shay most of all. I stood in the middle of the living room with my arms wrapped around my body. This house has many memories. It all started when Cam picked me up from my house after Sam tried to take me away. Sam. I know he tried to kidnap me but I kind of miss him as a friend. I understand he loved me and just wanted me to be with him but kidnapping me wasn't really the answer. And now it leads me to us moving. Its kind of hard leaving my friends, brother, and home. But this is for the better. I took a look around the room. All the memories playing back in my head. I remember the time he chased me to the pool and we fell in. To when we cuddled and watched tv. I can't leave just yet.