Chapter 20

~Cameron's POV~

I felt really nervous. I was gonna tell Ellie.. Never mind it was stupid anyway. But anyway I felt like someone was watching Ellie and I. I could tell she was feeling nervous too.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Uh- nothing."

"You look nervous."

"The truth is I am a little. I feel like someone's watching us."

I wanted to tell her I felt the same way, but I didn't want to worry her.

"Don't worry nobodies watching us. We're home anyway. The doors are locked so if anyone is watching us they can't get us."

"You're right. I'm overreacting."

Maybe I should tell her what I wanted to tell her earlier. No. It's stupid anyway.

"Hey Ellie?"

"Yea."

She turned her head and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. Her hair flowing into place and her small but gorgeous dimples. If only she knew how gorgeous she was.

"You want to go out tonight?"

"I would love to."

"Wear something nice but not to nice."

"Okay I'll be ready in 20 minutes."

She ran to go get ready while I took the car to go arrange our date.

~Ellie's POV~

I went to go get ready and I heard the front door shut. Where did he go? Oh well, I started to get ready. I put on my favorite Aztec over sized Shaw, with my black tank top. I also put on my skinny jeans and black high heels. I put light make up on and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs to see Cameron standing by the counter with a bouquet of flowers.

"Don't you look dashing." I said trying to sound classy.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thanks. Where are we going."

"It's a secret."

"Ahh come on I hate secrets."

"Nope. I'm still not going to tell you."

"Fine."

We got in the car and he blindfolded me. I felt the car come to a halt and he walked me to where we were going. He un blindfolded me. It was amazing, we were at some beautiful secret park. No one was here except for us. There was an amazing waterfall, and we were in a cave inside of it. There were candles and rose petals. Under us was a picnic.

"C-Cameron this is amazing."

"It's nothing I just wanted something special for a special girl."

We sat and ate and talked for forever. I finally got to know the guy I fell for years ago again. I truly did like him, I regretted everyday without him.

"Cameron you mean everything to me."

"I can't even explain how much that means to me."

"Ellie I have always said I would never let someone take over my heart, because I couldn't deal with the thought of you never being with me. I made the biggest mistake of leaving you all those years ago, and that's why I never loved again. I felt as if no one was a perfect as you. Nobody had that smile that warms everybody's hearts. Those eyes that pull you into a beautiful trance like you do. Or your personality that girls wish they had. I want to say that I like you but I can't."

"Why can't you say you like me?" I said upset.

"Because I don't like you."

"What?" I said almost into tears. I didn't know if I felt happy about his beautiful poem or sad because he doesn't like me.

"I can't say I like you because, I don't. Ellie I love you."

"You do?"

"I do with all my heart."

"Cameron I love you too."

He leaned in and our lips met half way. What I said was true I loved him. He was amazing in every way. Nobody makes me feel the way he does. We separated and we headed home our hands locked together. We got to his house, and we crashed on his couch. We decide to watch The Fault in Our Stars on Netflix. My eyes got heavy after It was over. Cameron carried me upstairs to a room. I heard him walk into the bathroom, he came out moments later and laid in the bed. I walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I got back I got in the bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I fell asleep to the best day ever.