Chapter 22

~Christina's POV~

I have been trying for weeks to get Ellie and Cam to budge. Nothing happens it's like they're Made for each other. I get calls from the kidnapper every Friday. Every Friday that they aren't separated something bad happens to Shay. when I went to get the kids from daycare and sure enough they were there safe and sound. I took them home and they haven't been back since. today I get another call from the kidnappers. the phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Yea, are they apart yet?"

"No, but im really close I have Cameron's ex coming today."

"good. You know if this doesn't work there will be one less man on the Earth."

"I know. So, if this does work I get Shay back?"

"Yes. We'll call you to let you know where he is. Don't worry about the rest."

"Okay, promise none of my friends will get hurt?"

"Don't worry, honey. Just do what you're told."

This has been the worse experience of my life. Will this ever end? What do they want from me anyway? I just wish I knew who it was that was doing all this. I need serious help.

"Hello?"

"Hey this is Christina. Can you come over?"

"Yea why?"

"I need help with something."

"I'll be over in 5 minutes."

Maybe I can find out who this kidnapper is. I need to think. It has to be somebody who hates either me or Shay. Only one person comes to mind for me. My ex best friend Danielle. She would always come after my boyfriends. She would also spread rumors about me and blame it on my friends, she even almost made Ellie and I hate each other.

For Shay there's three: 1) Conner my boyfriend before Shay. 2) Hannah his creepy stalker. 3) Isabelle his girlfriend before me.

I heard a knock at the door and it was Ellie.

"Hey what did you want help with?"

"I want to find out who's the kidnapper."

"Okay. Do you have any suspects?"

"Yea actually four. Conner, Danielle, Hannah, and Isabelle."

"Okay let's see where they are in life."

"Okay."

"It says Hannah lives in New York with her three kids, and husband."

"Okay She's out what about Conner?"

"You didn't let me finish she's married to Conner."

"Really? Wow didn't see that coming."

"It says.. It says.."

"What?!"

"It says Danielle died. She got into a car accident with her husband and two kids."

"The kids lived but they didn't."

"Oh my gosh I feel horrible. I mean I forgave her but I never got to be her friend again."

We sat in silence for a few minutes before she said something."

"That means it has to be Isabelle it says she lives in LA as a painter at her shop."

"Well what do we do?"

"We don't let her know we know who she is, we need to make her think she has the upper hand."

"Okay. But.."

"But what?"

"I'm supposed to see the police on Friday."

"Oh. Well don't tell them."

"Okay thanks bye."

"No problem bye."

I was going to tell her about the plan but Isabelle said she'd let Shay go if I just did it. Should I tell her?