Chapter 18

I woke up to screaming. I ran done the stairs and slowly walked towards the kitchen were I saw Cameron standing there trying to get out of tinfoil. he was wrapped head to toe in it. don't ask me how he got like that but he did. I walked up to him and kind of scared him.

"How the heck did you wrap yourself in tinfoil?" I asked.

"I really don't even know." he said. I started to unravel him for the tin foil and he fell. We started laughing and I looked at the ingredients on the counter.

"want to help me cook?" He asked.

"Yea, what are we making?" I asked.

"Let's make pancakes." he said.

We started cooking and we flipped the pancakes and one fell on top of my head from him flipping it to high. I chased after him and I tripped but he caught me. He picked me up and turned me to face him. I then rubbed whipped cream on him and now he was chasing me. I got to the pool and I got scared.

"Choose wisely about what you're going to do." I said.

"I choose pool party." he said.

Ahh shit. He then pushed me into the pool and I grabbed his arm before I fell in. I decided to stay under to freak him out. I could hear him screaming my name before I came up. When I came up he looked really mad and he splashed me. We splashed around a little before we got out. We walked into the house and dried off. We sat on the couch and talked.

"Promise me we always be friends Ellie." he said.

My smile fell.

"Yea." I said kind of irritated.

I got up and walked to my room. He followed me.

"What's wrong?!" he asked.

"Nothing Cameron."

"What's wrong? I know something's wrong."

"If you don't know then there's nothing wrong."

"Why do you do this?! Ever since we broke up you shut people out!"

"It's because of you! When you cheated on me I couldn't love again. I felt like no one cared!"

He was speechless he just stood there with his mouth open.

"I am so sorry Ellie. Everyday after I cheated on you I regretted it. I spent hours just thinking of ten time we spent together. And I never got to tell you, I didn't really cheat on you. the girl kissed me, she made me look like I was kissing back. She then posted it to get something out of you."

"What?! I am sorry for over reacting Cameron. I regretted everyday without you too. Nobody I dated after you made me feel the way you do. I still like you."

"I still like you too Ellie."

He leaned in and I joined. We had yeah most passionate kiss yet. Nobody kisses like him. Nobody made me feel like him. We separated and just stared into each other's eyes for forever.

"Ellie."

"Yes?"

"I know it's soon but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will."

He smiled with that cheesy smile he has. We walked to the living room where I got a call from Christina.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ellie?! I need you!"

"What's wrong?!"

"It's Shay he's missing!"

"I'll be over in 5 minutes."

"Hurry!"

"Who was that?" Cameron asked.

"It was Christina she needs me Shays missing."

"I'm coming."

"Okay let's go."

~Shays POV~

"Hello?"

I was blind folded. I was taking a walk when somebody jumped me. I tried fighting back but they was like six of them.

"Hello?" I asked again.

"Hello Shay."

"Who is it?"

"Who do you think?"

"I don't know now let me out!"

"Oh poor little Shay. You now who I am."

I recognized the voice. whoever it was unblind folded me. I looked up and it was my crazy ex Isabelle.

"Hello darling. Missed me?"

"Hah no!"

"Ahh to bad. But I'm taken."

"Sam?"

Sam walked up and pecked Isabelle on the lips.

"If your taken why do you want me?"

"I want you to hurt for breaking up with me and Sam wants Ellie to hurt. So we chose something that would hurt both of you."

"If you touch Christina I will hurt you so much!"

"Oh look who's finally acting tough."

I was blindfolded again and I heard a door shut. I have to get out of here.