Chapter 25

~Isabelle's POV~

The plan is working. Ellie and Cameron are apart. Now I bet why you're wondering why I want them apart, well Ellie has her own problems she won't pay much attention to Christina when she needs help.

"Isabelle!"

"Yes?"

"Why am I still here? Christina did as you said."

"I feel the need to keep you."

"You're crazy!"

"Awh thank you. You finally noticed."

"I've always known you were crazy."

"Oh. Good."

"Wow. What do you even want from me?!"

"I do to want anything from you."

"Then why am in this damn place?!"

"Because I need you here."

"Let me out or I'll hurt you so bad."

"You can't."

"Oh can't I?"

~Shays POV~

"Oh can't I?" I asked.

I secretly grabbed an old nail on the ground. I cut myself out and before I could leave she came back so I at there.

"How could you stupid prick. I'm the one with the crown."

"What? You're so stupid."

"That wasn't very nice."

"I know."

"You're very naughty."

"Uh. just leave already to do your nasty plans."

"Maybe."

"go."

"No. I like watching my toys."

"one I'm not your fricken toy. Two that's gross as hell like you."

"Ewh I'm getting the sense somebody wants some lip action."

"No!"

"Come here."

Then she kissed me and I grabbed the nail and stabbed her back. She didn't die but she fell in pain. I got up and ran out the door, and into the forest. Finally I was free. I ran as far as I could I stumbled upon the tree that we hung out as kids. Which let me know that I was close to home. There it was my home. I ran to the door kicking it down and I ran into the kitchen where I saw Christina she ran up to me and I spun her around.

~Ellie's POV~

bang! I hear the door slam open. Then I hear Christina crying.

"Christina!"

No response. I ran downstairs to see Shay.

"Shay!"

I ran up to him and hugged him. I started crying.

"Where were you?!"

"I was kidnapped by my ex Isabelle."

"We know that."

"She wouldn't let me since you did what she said, but I ran away."

"Wait. What do you mean you did what she said. You said you haven't gotten any calls from her."

"uh. Well I got one." said Chris.

"What?! What exactly did you do?!"

"She told me to desperate you guys."

"Who you guys?!"

"You and Cam."

"So you planned him to kiss her. Je wasn't lying he really didn't kiss her it was a set up! How could you?! I thought you were my friend, I guess not don't talk to me ever again!"

"Ellie!"

I ran home. But don't worry we called the cops so they are investigating to where Isabelle is and Sam is gone. I decided to run to Cams instead. When I got there I banged on the door hard and Cam came to the door red eyed and messy. He looks like he hasn't bathed in a couple days.

"E-ellie?"

"I am so sorry. I should have believed you. Isabelle set the whole thing up and Christina helped."

"It's okay. Come in."

"Okay. please forgive me. I love you so much I was just to hurt to believe you and I should have had faith in you. I'm a horrible girlfriend."

"No you're not. I love you and I would have been mad to if it was you."

"Really?"

"Yes. So are we back together?"

"If you want to. I do."

"I want to."

"Thank you I love you so much Cam." I said jumping and wrapping my legs around him.

"I love you too Ellie."

"so why did Christina help her?"

"I don't know. I thought she was my friend."

"You Should let her explain herself."

"Okay. I'll talk to her tomorrow. For now I'm tired."

"Okay. Here you can sleep in my bed."

"Okay."

He carried me to his bed and he hit rest for bed and we fell asleep. Why did Chris do that? Some friend she is. But I have to let her explain herself.

THANKS FOR 800 READS! I WILL BE UPDATING SOON BUT I SART SCHOOL IN A COUPLE OF DAYS SO I WONT UPDATE ALOT. I WILL BE ENDING THIS BOOK SOON MAYBE ANOTHER 10-15 CHAPTERS. THERE WILL BE A SWCOND BOOK CALLED THOSE CRAZY NIGHTS. I MADE AN INSTAGRAM FOR THIS BOOK. ITS CALLED carried_book. SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE CHARACTERS GO CHECK IT OUT! LOVE YOU GUYS!😘