Chapter 31

"Morning babe."

"Morning bed head."

"You are so nice to me."

"I know."

"Shut up and come help make breakfast."

"Fine."

He walked over and grabbed the fruit and started chopping them.

"Don't forget we have to meet the guys tomorrow."

"I know I'm not stupid."

"hey you said it not me."

"Well then."

"Here catch."

I threw a strawberry and he caught it in his mouth eating it.

"Nice catch."

"I use to play football babe please."

"But that has noting to do with your mouth."

"But kissing does."

"Don't kiss me you have syrup on your lips from the waffles."

"To bad."

He grabbed me and kissed me. I pulled away after a while.

"Hmm not to shabby."

"Shut up." he said laughing.

"It's ready!"

"I'm right here."

"I know."

"Come on."

We grabbed our food and sat at the table. We ate our food and talked.

"It's actually pretty good."

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Remember what happened last week Cam?"

"No."

"You thought it would be a good idea to put waffles in the microwave. When they came out they were still frozen and tasted like bricks.

"Oh yea."

"Yea."

We finished our food and went to get ready. I ran upstairs and I got to the bathroom with my clothes. I got into the shower and did my thang. I got out and got dressed into white crop top that said "mermaids are real" with my mint green skater skirt. I grabbed my black combat boots. I put on light make up and walked out and saw Cam sitting on the bed.

"Finally."

"Ya know there are other bathrooms."

"Ya but I like this one."

"Stupid."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing."

"Wait till I get out."

"Sure watcha gonna do?"

He just smirked. Stupid ass. I smiled walking down stairs. I sat on the couch looking at my phone. I sent a text to Christina.

Ells🍍- hey can Cam and I come over today?

Chris👯- yea. I'm at the store right now I'll be there in ten minutes.

Ells🍍- okay. See Ya then.😊

Chris👯- bye stupid😂

I looked up from my phone. I'm gonna miss talking to her everyday. Like when we were younger. I kind of feel like ever since all of this has been going on her and I have been separating. I just want everything to be like it did before any of this happened. I'm blessed to have Cam back but ever since that day of the dance things haven't been the same. Maybe if I hadn't gone or something things would be different. But that's how life rolls. I heard light and loud noises from upstairs. I didn't know what they were and it kind of freaked me out. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first thing I saw which a happened to be a spoon. (👏🙌praise the spoons.😂🍴 but of course they don't have a spoon emoji.)