Chapter 24

"Morning."

"Morning."

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like getting out of this hospital."

"The nurse said you could leave today. She just wanted to check on you and then you could go."

"How are you feeling Mr.Cameron?"

"I feel fine."

"Well you can leave now."

"Thanks. Let's go Cam."

We walked out and got in the car to head home. But before I could get in the car somebody grabbed me and put a rag over my mouth. I tried to tell for Cam but then everything went black.

I woke up in front of Cams house. What was the point in that? Did they put a tracker in me? Whatever. I walked up to the house the lights were on so he's home. Why did he leave me? Wow. I walked in and he was making out with the same girl he cheated on me with all those years ago. I knew he was still the jerk I knew he was back then. Some people never change.

"Cam?"

I didn't say anything else I ran out. He wasn't worth the trouble of yelling at. I secretly knew this would happen. I went home to my house. It was empty and dark. I went up to my room to unpack. I went downstairs and the door was open.

"Hello?"

Then the lights went out and a shadow ran out the door. The lights came on and on the wall was "don't mess up." in dark red either paint or blood. it didn't really look like paint. Then laying on the couch was Sam. His lifeless body just laying there. I ran to my car and drove to Christina's.

"Christina open up!"

"What is it?"

"It-it's.."

"What?!"

"It's Sam and Cam!"

"What about them?"

"Sam's dead and Cam cheated on me!"

"Come in."

"Okay."

"So what happened."

"I was bringing Cam home when somebody grabbed me and put a tag over my mouth. I woke up in front of Cams where he was kissing his ex. Then I went home and somebody came in and wrote "don't mess up." on my wall and Sam was laying on my couch dead." I said through tears.

"Oh my. Um stay here tonight. You can sleep in the guest. You should get some rest."

"Thanks."

I went up to the room. She didn't seem very surprised about all this. Did she know this would happen? No. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up about maybe an hour later and I could hear yelling.

"Go away she doesn't want to talk to you!"

"Please I need to explain myself!"

"There's nothing to explain, except that you're a jerk!"

"Please!"

"No! Go away or I'm calling the cops!"

"Please, She'll understand. It was all a misunderstanding!"

"The only thing misunderstood is why did she date you?!"

"Come on! Christina you know me better!"

"No!"

I walked down the stairs to see Cameron and Christina yelling at each other.

"Ellie!"

"Go away Cameron."

"Please let me explain."

"No. There's nothing left to explain. I'm done and nothing can stop me."

"Ellie."

"Go away Cameron or I will call the police."

"Fine. I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't going to work this time."

I shut the door and I saw him get in his car and drive off.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea. I guess."

"Let's go out tomorrow. Just you and me."

"Okay. But have you heard anything from the police about Shay?"

"No. I'm really worried."

"It's okay. We'll find him."

"Okay. Now let's go to bed."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Night."

I have no words for what happened today. It kind of seems like it was planned but I mean who wants me and Cam apart? I ask to many questions.