Chapter one: hide and seak ~ I'm coming for you. ~

( Song: Let you down - NF )
( Goldie's POV )
Sniff sniff. Toast toast. Waffles waffles. Squid squid. Gold gold. Springtrap... AH! tenth time today. I missed him dearly. Wait? How am I thinking? I opened my eyes and I was in Springtrap's room. The window was open. "GAH!" yelled Springtrap. A girl laughed. "Its ok. Come on!" "SPRINGTRAP!" I yelled. I ran to the window. "NOOO!" I cried. "Come back!"
TOAST

"Golden brother?" Asked Freddy by my doorway. "don't hurt me!" I cried. "I WANT SPRINGTRAP!" I cried like a little kid begging his parents. "You surprised the Fazbear out of me you're... You're alive!" He hugged me tightly. "I swear I'll never do that again." I hugged back but started to cry. "I... Want Springtrap!" I yelled.
DONT CRI!!!!!

Freddy sighed. I heard a scream down the road. I gasped and looked over with Freddy. The girl was there but Springtrap was gone. An old, bald man took her away while she cried for dear life. "SPRING!!!" I cried. Freddy petted me. "I'm not a dog." I said, my bear ears flattening. "Shush you are now a dog." He teased. I moaned.
oof roasted...

Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and Jack stood their with their mouths open. "GOLDIE!!" They all squealed, flooding me with hugs. The toys ran down the hallway and hugged me. "Springtrap! Trouble!" I managed to speak. "I thought I heard someone scream." Bonnie said.

"We aren't allowed to go out." Jack said. "Eh if I'm leader I can go out and so can you." "GREAT! I'M GOING SHOPPING!" Chica and Toy Chica said at the same time. They walked out. Cherry and Carl followed. Bonnie and Toy Bonnie agreed to find a store with instruments. Foxy and Mangle would go visit a air park. BB and Jack would go along with me to wherever in the heck of the world I was going. Freddy followed Toy Freddy.
Shopping???

I jumped out the window and fell flat on my face. Jack and BB fell on top of me. "Where should we look first?" BB asked me as soon as we arranged ourselves. I pointed to a burger restaurant labled " " We both nodded but we were stopped by a black shadow cat. He looked at us. Then screamed RAWR! we all jumped but he started laughing witch made us glare at him.
Lol

"You just got pranked, bro!!" He said as he placed some MLG glasses on him. I rolled my eyes. "Why did it have to be us?" I said. "Uh, trick question!" He said. "What! I can't hear you!" I said. He kept playing his instrument as we kept yelling stuff like "Why did you do that?" And "Answer us now!"
Lol I wish that was me.

Black pixels formed behind him. "Peace!" He said as he disappeared within the pixels. "Hey! Come back!" I yelled. He didn't. "I hear crickets." BB said. "Me too." Jack responded. I rolled my eyes at them. "Let's get to the burger restaurant before it closes! We have to stop being slow pokey joes!" They nodded and we ran up the street, dodging a few cars on the way there.
DOGE

( Marionette's POV )
Before going inside, a bunch of people walked out with their parents, dragging us along in their path. Once the group split, we ran back up to the door and walked inside the silent room.
Wow big groups .

There was a two cats. A blue one and a purple one. Then a blank animatronic near some crayons stood somewhere else. A chimpanzee in a cove was on another side of the room. Then a puppeteer and his puppet walked off of a platform but he didn't notice us. A small penguin was cleaning up the tables.
😼😺?🐵🐧PUPPET

After the puppeteer left, we hid. They all turned human. "I hate being animatronic!" The blue cat stretched. The purple cat agreed and walked off. The little blank girl walked off in a scared way. The chimpanzee glared at the humanized penguin, who glared back. Then he walked and greeted us quietly. "How did you know?!" I whisper yelled. He shrugged and sneaked us to another room.
oh cheese.

"Ah there you are." He said. "You must be Goldie, I heard a lot about you." "How do you know me?" Golden Freddy asked. Again, the little penguin shrugged and sat on the desk in the room. "So, is that reverse Puppet? Oh I call her Vinnie but-" "NAH." I said. "Besides, I'm a boy! And I'm Marionette but my friends call me Jack." "Oh!" He laughed. Balloon boy looked at the boy. They were the same size. "How old?" Bb asked Penguin. "9." He said. Balloon boy squealed. "ME TOO! I'm Balloon Boy!" Penguin giggled and checked a camera, flipping through each room. He whispered to himself

"Candy is taking care of the newcomer...
Cindy is looking for Candy...
Blank is drawing...
Chester is slowly watching her... Ugh I hate him, that stalker
Rat is mad because he is short...
Cat is roaming around...
Vinnie is searching for us. Oh no god dang it...
Old Candy is finding hope! I think?...
Shadow Candy is gone, like always..."
I know you hate him. Did you ever fight before?

"Hmm?" I asked him. "Ah, nothing." He said. I knew something though.

( Penguin's POV )
I don't like to lie about stuff. I had to though. Vinnie walked in an gave me a death glare. I shrugged and walked up to her. "What?" I whispered. "Isn't one enough?" She asked. "No, I think they came to save "Springtrap"." I replied. "Oh. Keep them distracted then." I nodded and waved good bye as she walked out.
"STOP "LION" 👈 one of Mike's awful puns.

I turned back to Goldie, Jack, and Balloon Boy. "So anyway, how about I show you around? Its hard to get used to." "That's a great idea!" Balloon boy said excitedly. Hah, I act just like that it's just that... Chester ruined my mood when he threw bananas at me. I mean, I can fly! And I can prove it! Goldie and Jack nodded. "OK, follow me!" I said. I had one rule: Do not go into Candy's room. Checking the cameras helped me know where he is.
Lol okay