Prologue: Revived ~ Mira's gift ~

( Golden Freddy's POV )
I looked at my outfit. So different from my old one. So confused, I was. I looked at a blue, glowing light across from me. When I got up, blood escaped my mouth freely. I covered it, as my eyes widened in shock. "W-what the heck???" I asked. My thoughts, were different too.

The light came closer. "Hello." It said. "What the hell am I freaking doing here?" I asked. Blood escaped my mouth as I spoke. She hit the back of my head and more blood freely escaped, this time, quicker. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I screamed. I thought I died...

"I just want to die..." I said sadly. A circus baby appeared, freaking out.
"BUT I ALREADY PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER!!!" She yelled. Then she disappeared. I cried silently. "Memories, you will see..." The blue light said. I jumped at its appearance, like an aura in front of my face.

----
I looked around. I was looking up at a stage with me and... Spring Bonnie!!!

Then I noticed three kids laughing at a small boy. "What are you doing?" I said. Nobody at all noticed me. I was transparent.

"Let me go!!" The kid said. They carried him up to stage. "You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer!" The one in the Freddy mask said. The two nodded and took him up to the stage, where Spring Bonnie and my other self were singing. Then, I couldn't bare it...

The kid's head got so close, Fredbear chomped off his head.

He screamed in horror. My other self covered his mouth and ran off stage.

I teleported to back stage. "Dear, what's wrong?" Spring bonnie asked. He continued to cover his mouth as blood freely escaped. I couldn't bare to look at it but my eyes were stuck on it. "Bite!!!" He screamed. Spring Bonnie gasped. "You bit a CHILD?!" Spring Bonnie screamed at him. "NO! T-THERE WERE CHILDREN! AND-"
"N-NO! STOP TALKING! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" Spring Bonnie yelled. "IT WASN'T ME!!! I SWEAR! B-BONNIE! PLEASE! THE KIDS BROUGHT HIM TO MY MOUTH!! I WAS SINGING! I DIDN'T NOTICE HIM!"
"Then how did you know all this if you didn't notice him?" Spring Bonnie said. "This was an accident..." He cried.

"Why did I ever love you?"

The words shattered my heart. I remembered the moment.

----

I was back in the blackness and the blue light. The words repeated in my head. "why did I ever love you?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed at the replaying voice. I started crying. The Mira smiled as a tear ran down her eye, as if she felt bad for me. "I will show you one more. But, this was where you put that memory aside and let it all out."

---
Kids ran away from Spring Bonnie happily. He was hurt all over. My other self ran to him, crying helplessly.

"Spring, I love you. And as long as we live and passed that, I always will. There is so many feelings I have for you. I can't describe them all. But if I could, I would tell you them all. No matter what problems we face we will always be together and if I die be patient because I will always come back for one thing. For you. Always for you. And if you ever feel lonely, call me because I'll be there no matter what. Even after I live. Remember I will always be here for you when you need me and always help you out. And you've been confused because of my recent actions and your probably wondering what this feeling is. Spring Bonnie, this is love. Love is the feeling. The warm feeling that only some people have. And Spring, all my love belongs to you. Remember that. Okay bud? I hope you hear me. Don't die on me."

"I will always love you"

He blacked out. I remember the moment I did that. Why did I forget such moments???

---

Mira smiled. "I will let you go back. But, you actually forgot who Springtrap is..."

"Who??!" I cried. AND WHY DID YOU HURT ME WITH THIS???"

"Springtrap is Spring Bonnie..."