Chapter nine: Hell has collapsed ~ Mission complete ~

( Freddy's POV )
My dark soul slowly crawled up me but I kicked it off and hit Candy with the frying pan.
Dark soul? And... TANGLED REFERENCE XD

His body stiffened and fell down like a log. "Home run!!" I yelled. Marylin gave me a "really?" Look. I nodded and laughed. Marylin tried to escape. "Oh!" I said. I popped the locks on the chains and took the duck tape off of her mouth. "Let's go finish the night." I said, running off with her.
WEEEEE

( Jack's POV )
Suddenly the phone ringed AGAIN. "Man! get on the phone!!!" Someone yelled from a room. I shrugged and gave it to Goldie carelessly.
"WAZZZZZUPP!" Shadow Candy yelled from the phone. "WAAZZZZUPPP!!!!" Goldie yelled back. "WAZZZUPPP!!!" Springtrap joined in. From the phone someone else yelled "WAZZZUPP!!!" Witch was Cat. I facepalmed. This conversation will be longer than I thought... I was shook. ( XD )
This meme? Really?

~ Timeskip brought to you by- WAZZZZUPPP!!!! ~

They were still yelling Wazzup through the phone and I think everyone joined in. I think I'm going to go def. * oof *

Finally everyone stopped and the main two, Shadow Candy and Cat started talking.

"What you doin' son?"

"Oh nothing just chilling... Killing..."

"True. true."

Everyone exited the call And went back to work but I think that was a distraction. Suddenly a rat's face appeared and the camera restarted. "THE HECK!?!?!?!" I yelled.
Get REKT.

20 seconds later

It finally turned back on. "Phew!" But then a penguin appeared, smiling. Just like Balloon boy, he was a cute child.  "May I take your order?" He asked. "Ah yeah my order is a Remove-the-penguin-from-the-room-sandwitch. I need to conserve power." Without listening, he shrugged and messed with the camera. "Shut the-" a news paper flew in my face. When I looked at it, there was the most ugly face I've ever seen.

The next president!
Blablablablablablabla
Makeamericagreatagain
Blablablalkablabla
* laughs *

I face palmed and showed everyone else. It was 10:00 AM now. Two more hours and we are good!

( remember they were doing this during daytime )

I wonder why Freddy and Marylin aren't here. And where is Vinnie she was just in the arms of me... Oh no...
Idiot

( Candy's POV )
"I GOT YOU NOW!!!" I yelled at Vinnie. "PLEASE LET ME GO BACK!!!" She yelled. Why would she ever wanna go back??
Because Jack is obviously her friend and possibly a love interest.

"Did you BETRAY us???" I asked her. "NO I WOULD NEVER IT'S JUST... I FOUND JACK!!"
Now you spill it...

I was nearly shocked. "Finally!" We ran over to the room and it was this boy marionette.

"Well done... another animatronic to help us..."
* bruh meme *