Chapter two: Candy the Cat ~ You cute little girl ~

( Springtrap's POV )
"uh hello? Who took me here?" I asked in the darkness. "Your a pretty girl, isn't it?" A voice said. "I am not a girl." I said. Then I heard a girl voice. "Pfft, flirting cat! I am awaiting someone important. Their name is Springtrap." I walked towards the girl and she looked at me. I am Marylin. She was the same girl from my dream.
We finally meet her! Hi I'm Jason, the one that talks randomly. ( I don't talk a lot in book one cause I never had the idea yet and its too late. )  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Candy purred and slowly wrapped his tail around her waist. The tip of his tail wagged side to side in front of her face. "So, my dear, why did you pick this meeting place?" "Oh maybe because you stole Springtrap from my friend Izze and she cried her heart out." Candy stood there shocked. "O-oh... I-"
Oh wow

"Eh no don't apologize. She already cried her heart out." Candy disappointedly released his tail and his ears drooped down. "I don't like to hurt a girl's feelings..." He whimpered. Marylin cheered him up.
:)

"Hello Tom and Jerry!" I said, spotting a humanized rat and cat. Cat facepalmed. I quickly went back to listening to the conversation.
XD Tom and Jerry 😂

( Marylin's POV )
"Hey hey," I said. Candy shrieked at a noise. Bang! I looked over at Cindy who fell down like a log on the floor. "Home run!" Penguin said to lighten the mood. He didn't have it though. Reverse puppet did it. We laughed and kept talking.
LOL

"I don't want you to be sad. I like cats!" Candy hugged me when I heard Springtrap yell "HOME RUN!" with Penguin. I ran over to Springtrap and said "gift!" He nodded But then I was yanked into something.
...HOME RUN!!!!

~ Timeskip brought to you by Goldie trying to find Penguin ~
Goldie: tourist???? Hello!!!

( Candy's POV )
I can't let her give the gift to him. So I yanked her into a small portal. Marylin's eyes fluttered open and looked around. A lot of things are blue. Make since? It's my room, duh!
No dip Sherlock!

"W- where am I?" She asked. "My room." I smirked. She jumped and said "Hey!" I laughed. "You see, the gift is special to us." I took it from her hand. I was going to give it back to her, because she is so pretty, but I knew I wasn't supposed to. Eh, why follow rules? I started to explain. She tried to yank the hamburger keychain away from me but I stopped her. "Wait let me explain. I'm going to give it back." She understood and listened.

"So this keychain is something special because... When this place first opened... Hammy gave it to me. It was all because of..."

- Flashback, when they were kids -

"Hey! Please dont! AHHH!"

-----

"Where am I? Anyone there? Cindy?" My sister looked over and she was different. She had purple hair. "Candy?" She asked. I looked at myself. "What?"

Chester and Penguin looked at us curiously. They were different too. "What happened to all of us?" I asked. Hammy came up to me and gave me the keychain. "For you..." He said. Then I blacked out.

- end of Flash back -

"So uh after a few years... It was taken away from me. By a girl named Mira. She took it. What my friends noticed from Rachel's is, she stole a gift from them too. Rachel's music box was taken for a store. And a carrot clip was taken." I looked at the girl. "Mira..." She said. "The girl who got us into this." I gave her back the hamburger keychain and she looked at it. "Izze gave the music box to Springtrap..." She said to herself. "Rachel's?" I asked. "Yes... Her grandmother bought it for her before she died. "
Def

I whimpered, still thinking about Izze. "I never wanted to hurt her." She petted me like I was her pet. "Hey... It's okay." She said. I was cheered up by it and I took her hand. "I'm going to... uh... Show you around." She nodded and we walked out.
Cool

( Springtrap's POV )
I felt so trapped here. I looked at the fallen cat. She moved and got up. Looking at me, she tugged me along. She pointed to a sign that said

- NEW -
Candy's Purrito!!
Oh I get the joke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She growled at the sign. "Could you fix this idiot's work?" She asked. "Uh yeah?" I said. I tore the banner down. "Thank you." She said before she stormed off, looking for Candy.
Lol go backfire at him cuz i swear if you don't.

I shrugged and looked around the place that I hadn't gotten used to. I didn't know for how long I was blacked out for. It was strange! It looked almost nothing like back home! And nobody talks to me! Why did they keep me here in the first place? I don't like it here! It's creepy! I wish that Goldie was here to help me. I believe that he would come but... Maybe not. Since Izze took me on the adventure I haven't seen him and. I miss him. I want him back.
Don't make me cri

A chimpanzee growled at a penguin leading some people. I couldn't quite make them out in the darkness. "What?" I asked. "I hate that penguin." He said. "Why?" I asked. He didn't answer. The penguin angrily came up to the Chimp and crossed his arms. "Monkey." He said before walking off with the other three, touring them through the dark building. The Chimpanzee smiled madly behind him, like he was about to kill penguin. "Psycho path..." I said before walking off, making myself, in the darkness where I couldn't see, alone once more.
Why you wanna be in darkness?

I don't feel comfortable here, either. I mean, I don't belong here anyway. I never got to know this place at all. I just need someone to tell me where I am... Hey! Maybe the penguin can help me! I ran to the penguin but he started singing while I talked. "Ah i can't hear you!" He said sweating. "Spring??" Someone yelled. I couldn't make out who it was but he ran away with them, pushing them in his direction. "Wait!!! Who is it!!! Where am I!!! Help please!! I need to know where I am!!!"
Rude. Oh wait... HE HAS GOLDIE!!!!! SUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!