Chapter eight: You saved my life! ~ First kiss ~

( Bonnie's POV )
So we were pushed into a room in the darkness and it looked like the security room back at home???
Exactly! this is a FANGAME.

Then a penguin ran around singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. And he was half yelling it. Oh god no.
EEEEERRR

"Aaaaaaakkkk!!!!" Freddy yelled.

"LOL NOOT NOOT!" The penguin yelled before leaving. Then I
Heard whispering outside.
"NOOT NOOT" XD

"You weren't supposed to do that!!!!"

"Sorry I had to!"

"Well go back to position!"

"Fineeeee"

"Good penguin."
LEL

"That's it!!!! IMMA GO AND TEACH HIM HOW TO SING!!!" Toy Freddy yelled, running After the penguin with his microphone. I laughed at him.
Rest in peace, Penguin.

( Penguin's POV )
A bear ran after me. "AHHHH!" I screamed. But then as soon as I got to my position and screamed "BASE!!" Like a child, he said he wanted to teach me how to sing. I face palmed. No god dang it.
Yes God dang it >:)

( Blank's POV )
I looked at a vent and heard telling so I looked over and Chester and Cindy were fighting. "I have to do everything!!!!" Candy yelled madly and stomped off. 

I hope that I don't get spotted.

As soon as I successfully made it into the room I started to creep them out.

( Goldie's POV )

its about to happen BRACE YOSELVES EEEE!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! :DDDDDD  I'm finally gonna do it!!!!

Blank smiled at us creepily. "I really hate you..." She said.

"OK I love you too." I teased. Spring laughed. "Same here!" He continued to laugh. Foxy started to laugh. "Ye just got triggered, lass!"
Triggered

Blank rolled her eyes. "What's Vinnie doing here?" She asked.

"Blank... This is Jack..."

"Blank gave us a shocked expression. Hello... Jack..." She said.

Jack waved at her. "Vinnie has awfully talked a lot about you!" Blank continued. "H- hey!" Vinnie said shyly. Jack smirked.
>:) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Well I'll leave you guys alone... For now..." Then she evilly laughed and exited the office.

Someone was on the phone. We picked it up and then...

"Aha idiots! Did you actually answer the phone?! Oh my god I'm Laughing, AHAHAHA!!!! You guys are dumber then I thought you would be!!! Oh and what do I know about life? Hmm lemme think! Oh yeah, that's right! I just know bluebro will come very very soon!! Aha!!! Brace YOSELVES because this is gonnnaa get SUPPPEER DUPPPPPERRR LIT! See you later, Fazfuck's friends!!language -_-

All of a sudden, Candy popped in my face. before clawing me Springtrap pushed me out of the way and got clawed instead. "GET AWAY FROM GOLDIE!!!" He yelled. The cat was so scared that he screeched and ran off.
You scurred?

He turned around and his eye was clawed up. "Spring!!! Why did you-" but before I could say anything else he kissed me. I was so shocked this was happening. Springtrap's arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me close. I melted Into the kiss and as it got deeper, my arms went under his shirt. Soon, we were making out. Then we had to release because of a dumb and stupid thing called air.

Jack and Vinnie smirked. "Wooooaaahhh..." I said, falling on the ground. "That was a show..." Jack smirked, inserting the Lenny face.

Springtrap smiled. "Did you like it~" "yes. I loved it. Let's do it again~" I responded. Then the space between our faces got smaller. We kissed again. "Let's continue~" Springtrap said. His tongue asked for entrance. I accepted and our tongues danced around each other's wet caverns. Once our tongues exited, a string of saliva connected our tongues still. "Hey, we need to get back to work, love birds." Jack said.

Freddy and Toy Freddy started to clap. "YAY!!!"

Bonnie and Toy Bonnie started to jump around the office. "I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW THEY WOULD KISS! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!" They both yelled.

Everyone else fangirled.

"H- hey!! Haha! Okay I know you like it!" I said, still loading the moment.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Springtrap smirked. "I've always wanted to do that" " Hey then why didn't you do it before?" I started to laugh.

"It's all part of the plot." Springtrap joked. "What?!?" I yelled in alarm. "Joking!!!" Springtrap said, laughing. "Oh ok, magician trap!" I joked back.
Lol

- A few minutes later - said in that voice from SPONGEBOB  XD

"Where's Marylin?!" Springtrap yelled, scared now. Freddy shrugged and said "I'll go out to look." Then he walked to the door. "But Freddy!!! It's dangerous! You know what's out there!" Chica worried, touching his shoulder. "I'll be fine, my dear~" Freddy said happily. Then he kissed her cheek and walked off.

( Freddy's POV )
It was so dark and cold. "MMMMMMM!!!" Someone said from a distance. I ran towards the sound, hoping it was Marylin. It was her but I was so shocked when I saw Marylin.

Candy was hurting her, and it looked as if sexually. And She was frickin chained to the wall with a frickin piece of duck tape stuck to her mouth and the only times that it came off is when Candy frickin wanted to kiss her or something.
( watch your words... The smol beans... )

"HEY!" I yelled. "What in the heck are you doing with her? She is a frickin child!!" Candy smiled. "OOOHHH Freddy. You know what's going on, and I gotta tell you somethin'! She loves me!"
Lies

Marylin shook her head and tried to escape. "Oh it will only make it worse, kitten." Candy said to Marylin. Then he continued with me.

"So what brings you hear at a time like this? Don't you need to save your friends from my friends, trying to get into the office? Oh yea, its just like you used to do to them. Scott, Mike, Fritz, Eathen, all of them."
Nice work now he knows your plan!

I gasped. "So that's your plan. Treat us like night guards?"
O wow it didn't take him long

"Yes, and don't blame me! Blame Blank if you want to. She made up the plan so, why not!"
Wow blame you for approving it? Is that an option?

I growled.

"Don't you want to get out of here? I suggest you go because I think without you, your friends can't survive out there. So say bye bye to kitten."
Kitten?

I balled up my fists and grabbed a frying pan from the floor, laying there. "Not Marylin."
Ooh things bout to get intense