Chapter Ten: Home ~ The Nightmare is finally over ~

"YES!!" I yelled. I ran outside and started to sing.

"Because I'm haapyy!!!!!"
🎵Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!!!🎵

I think Vinnie eventually got untrapped because she came rushing out to say good bye.
Vinnievinee!!!

Vinnie laughed. I was sad I had to leave her though.

"I can talk to you like we used to, right?" I asked her, smiling. She kissed me on the cheek, witch made me almost fall. Yes. She said.
Marionette: * IMMEDIATE LOVE *

The toys ran towards the building, Freddy Fazbear's pizza, with the old ones following Springtrap and Goldie. "I gotta go, Vinnie."

"Bye Jackjack~" Vinnie said.
* DIES * SUU CUTEEEE

( Goldie's POV )
I smiled and ran outside. Springtrap ran to the building and I ran with him. "Wait for me!!!!" Jack yelled. I laughed and kept running.
lol

I was so stupid that I ran into the door. "You alright?" Spring asked me. I nodded.
Lol he is stupid. I can imagine him splatting on the door XD

We stormed inside the building and went our separate ways. I had an idea for Spring, though. I got Jack and we walked towards Springtrap's  room. "It's gonna need a lot of work..." I winked. Jack gasped. "That's a great idea!!!" He said. I smiled. "Let's start with the walls." I said. "Wait we need to prevent Springtrap from finding out about this!" Jack said, smirking at me. "Oh I got you." I said, walking off. "Tell me when you're done!"
GENIUS
-----

I walked into Springtrap's room and he greeted me with a kiss. I still wasn't used to it so I fell down. "Ha, get up, Goldieboo!" Springtrap said, helping me up. "Thanks." I said, smiling.
"I still wasn't used to it so I fell down" EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP! * everyone falls face first on ground *

The lightbulb flickered and we looked at it. then the lights turned off. "I'm used to this! Hold up!" Springtrap said. He asked me to help him reach the light bulb. I helped him up and he tried to fix it.

I started to loose my balance very quickly. "Uh Spring..." I said. "W-WOAAAHHH!" Spring yelled. We fell onto each other and our noses touched. "Ah- your so close!!!" I said. "What about it?" Spring smirked. "I like this."
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Uh... Mm!" I said. He kissed me. I melted into the kiss easily. Once we separated, he smirked because of my reaction. "Did you like it?" I was nearly frozen and lost for words. Did I even know the dictionary at this moment?
"Take a wild heckin guess."~ Swagtastic98

"Earth to Goldie?" Springtrap asked. "Maybe I'm on planet Mars." I joked. "SPOODERMAN!?!?" Mangle yelled, pointing at a spider. &SPIDER!!!" Spring yelled. "GET SOME HOT WATER!!! GET SOME DISINFECTION! GET SOME IODINE! AAAA!!!"
Yes I got that from Lucy from Charlie Brown 😂