Chapter Seven: Candy's revenge plan ~ Meeting to kill him ~

( Candy's POV )
We aren't being successful! While they are sleeping, we make up a plan! And where in the heck is Vinnie?

"Any ideas?" I asked my dear friends.
No not me anyone else?

The silence pretty much killed me as they looked around, secretly asking if they had an idea. Every answer was "No."
Good

"WE NEED AN IDEA!!!" I yelled.

"Why don't YOU make up one?" Cindy said.
Roasted!!!!

"OOOOHH!!!" Everyone else yelled.
OOOOOOHHHH!!

"I know! Prove I can fly!" Penguin said proudly.

"Idiot! That's not gonna help!" Chester replied.

"No we need an idea to get the gift back from Freddy Fazfuck's friends! Ideas, ideas!?" I looked around.

Everyone still looked around in silence while Chester and Penguin gave each other death glares.

Blank got a note pad out And started to write her thoughts down. I peaked over and prevented my self from bullying her. This was a crisis.

She wrote

"Hmm that's a question. Maybe we could get them to suffer. When I say that, I mean we could act like we do at night. To the Nightguard! Aha! Perfect! We could split up into our usual spots at daytime! Since tomorrow the place is closed, we can do it! And I have a plan. It is just the same amount as darkness with all the lights off! Kinda... All we gotta do to make it equal is get some blankets and place them over the windows! Am I a math wiz? No. Moving on...

So to finish it off, someone will have to be outside to lock the door and unlock it. I would say our weakest animatronic, witch is up to Candy."

Then she doodled along the blank edges.

"PERFECT!" I yelled, making her jump. "Oh hi!" She said. "IT'S THE PERFECT IDEA! READ! READ!" I yelled, stealing her note pad and gave it to my sister. She meowed in agreement and passed it down the row. They all loved the idea. Penguin and Chester ran up to her and yelled "YAY!" and then ran back. She giggled.