Chapter four: The hamburger keychain ~ The second gift ~

( Marylin's POV )
This is the perfect moment to give Spring the gift. The characters are trying to get it back. I just need to get this over with.
*words pop up in her face* GET IT OVER WITH SUKA

I took Spring away from his reunion with his... I don't know. Boyfriend and friends? Heh heh! Good enough ._.
That's about right, Marylin...

Springtrap looked at me. "Gift?" "Gift." I responded. I gave him the keychain and told him the meaning of it, now that I knew it now because of Candy. Dang and I though he wanted to take it away but he gave me the answer. These guys aren't smart.
I KNOW!!! THEY ARE SO DUMB!!

"The meaning of this keychain is a gift given to Candy by Hammy, the hamburger. He was quite confused of why he was animatronic. Hammy the hamburger came up to Candy and gave him the gift before he blacked out."

"After a few years,  It was taken away from Candy by the girl that revived Goldie, Mira. Ah, thank her when you meet her! So mainly this is something to remember the place by, this location. Each gift will either be something important to the person or something to remember the location you got it from. "
Wow I sense a pattern...

He nodded. "Thanks so much!"
NP

"No probs! Now I must warn, the next kid won't be here until uh... New years?"
HECC

He started to count on his fingers
DOES ANYONE KNOW FRACTIONS?!

"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"SEVEN MONTHS!"
* dies *

I sighed and nodded. "Ah uh, Surprise? But you WILL meet another important person, like Goldie is. But she is a... Girl."

Springtrap sighed. "But Goldie is my loveeee!!"
WE KNOW. Sorry man Madison ships you with Mangle :3

"Yes, don't worry! She will fall in love with someone else."
oh  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"LET ME GUESS! FREDRICK!" ( Freddy if you don't know what I mean )
I KNEW IT

I nodded and laughed. "How in the world did you know?"
Because I'm smart and smol.

"I'm a smol magician." He said making himself smaller.
Smol beans

"Ok Magician trap." I teased. "Her name is circus baby and uh there is a history. You know Vincent, right? Purple guy, ring the bell?"
!!!!

( Springtrap's POV )
The voice in my head woke up after about that month he got into my suit. "Hi sonovab- "
Language!!!!!!! FINE I'll use it  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I sighed. "you woke him up."
NOO SUKAAAAAAA ( B word in Russian XD )

"Ooohh crap." She face palmed. "He is a freaking pervert."
Yeah

"HEY!" Vincent yelled, making my head hurt.
It's true!

"So uh Vincent killed more children before you met him APPERENTLY."
IDIOT

"Ugh whatever. Tell him, carry on, Darlin~"
OH CHEESE she was right.