4-OneShot

Evan x Male!Reader:
++++++++++++++++++++++++ A/N- Clam them titties I'll be making for female I'm just gay and like Evan.
Genre:Angst
Warnings:Depression,Angst,Probability of Death
----------------------------------------------
Your POV:

I was at the park with my new made friend Evan.
I met him this summer when he became the park ranger apprentice.(or whatever that shit was)

Me being the park rangers son came to the woods a lot,even though I love being indoors most of the time I still find a fascination of nature.

Meeting Evan was extremely awkward because we both had really sweaty hands and yeah..

But we became friends extremely quickly!Because we're both loners and depressing ones at that :,).

Anyway he already told me about the Connor Project and shit and I was thinking about telling him that I'm gay and that I have feelings for him thinking maybe just maybe he might like me back...

I went to go meet up with him at the same tree we always meet the one where I found him...

I see him in the distance and when I get closer I say,"Hey Evan!"

He smiled that beautiful smile towards me.I sit down beside him.

"So Evan guess what!"

"..hmm?"

"I've got a crush!"

"Really?Me too I wanted to talk to you about how to talk to her."

Her..it's a girl...that made my heart shatter in pieces knowing why would I ever think he would like me who could've been disgusted by me and he likes a girl well their one lucky girl because Evan is an amazing person...

"Sure I can!"i reply to him

"Her name is Zoe."

"The sister of Connor.."Connor was before he died my boyfriend we kept our relationship a secret because I didn't want him to be even more disturbed but then..then he died..

"Yeah why did something happen?"he said.

He looked at me worried.I shook off the small frown on my face and showed a big smile.

"No of course not everything's ok!"

"Oh o-ok well who's y-your crush?YouDontHaveToTellMeItsOk!"

"Woah woah there Evan it's ok actually I-i like a guy but it doesn't matter he's not into me so..."

"O-oh well it's his lost your a great person.."

"Thanks...well I better go bye Evan"

I get off the ground and start walking then slowly get gradually faster crying at the same time,"STUPID STUPID STUPID Y/N!"

I stop on the road.

I see a car and then nothing.

----------------------------------------------
I'm gonna be completely honest this was originally gonna be a happy story but yeah it's this shit now.Tell me if you guys want a part2!