6-Scenario

~What if They cheated on you?~
----------------------------------------------A request from a long time ago to do a What If He Cheated on you and Yee
Evan:

Here's the thing. Evan can't control his feelings, that's,,,that's pretty obvious.

He also can't control his fucking Hormones.

So you,being a good hubby. Were getting him a present for your One year anniversary.

You had a key to his house, so you opened the front door when you heard it... Moaning and 'thump thump' on the wall.

You thought 'SHIT! DID HE STUB HIS TOE AGAIN!' So you went to his bedroom and threw open the door when you saw an unspeakable scene before you.

It was your boyfriend Evan,,, hooking up with your Ex. Zoe fucking Murphy.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Surprised they pull apart and cover themselves with the blanket."I-It's not what it l-looks like-" Evan tried to say.

"I-it's not what it looked looks like,MY ASS I COME OVER FOR OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND I FIND YOU FUCKING MY EX , BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FUCKING SHIT ! AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR STUPID RING!"

You throw the promise ring he gave you on your birthday at him.

"AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FUCKBUDDY , BUT THE ONE THING YOU CANT KEEP IS MY HEART!"

Tears streamed down your face as you stood there in your angry position then stormed out of the house slamming the front door.

Then went to your house to drown yourself in sadness and chocolate.

:,)

----------------------------------------------------------
Lol sorry cant think of any thing for the others.  Also im baack so yea.