5-OneShot

Jared Kleinman x Female!reader 2/2.
---------------------------------------------- FOR FUCKS SAKE REQUEST STUFF GUYS!
Anywho part 2 to a oneshot I did earlier.*cough cough* pretty sure was made in 2017 *cough cough*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNINGS: signs of Depression,Cussing.
----------------------------------------------
Jared's POV~
"W-what do you mean?!" I say while holding my cheek (face) in pain from Alana's slap,,,

"Two weeks ago Y/N stopped taking care of herself and stopped eating much,,,,,I saw her last having an argument with you when she started doing this and knowing you you probably fucked something up,So tell me what the hell you did to my sister Kleinman!" Alana said angrily waiting for my response.

"I-i didn't do anything!" I say putting my other hand up for defense. Alana looked at me like she didn't believe shit I said."Ok fine I teased her a bit in the morning,she got pissed though and told me to fuck off,since then we haven't talked at all,,," I confessed a little glumly.

Alana turned away from me ,sighed, then got a bit frustrated and put her hand on her forehead.

Alana sighs,"Look,,,, she won't respond to me,,,, can you ,,,wow I can't believe I'm saying this to Jared Kleinman,, can you help me and talk to Y/N,,i feel like she'll only talk to you,,"

"Oh uhm Sure?" I respond unsure with my decision.

~*Timeskip to Jared at the Beck household*~

I knock on the door waiting for an answer.

But it never came,,,

----------------------------------------------

Leaving it there since I have no ideas ,sorry my guys if you liked this.
So long your gay guy friend and Author,Kendon