•4•

'So I've managed to make three— no two- new friends and it's only first period?' I mutter to myself, proudly. Edd and I continue down the cramped and crowded hallway, as I follow him closely behind, ignoring all the strange glances I got.

Swerving between different students, Edd peaked back at me, "I'm sorry about Tom..." He broke the silence.

I was baffled he even brought the walking, talking asshole of a guy up.

I would've said that it wasn't Edd's fault and the dude is a massive dic— 'Be nice, Tord.' I mentally slapped myself.

"Oh, right." I looked at Edd, "It's fine, it's not your fault." I reminded him.

"I know, but he just met you!" Edds tone changed to something angry, I could tell he's frustrated.

"Woah, chill out dude, it's fine really. " I calm him, patting his back, "If he's any trouble to me I'll just sort it out myself. "

"But I don't want him to hur---" Edd cut himself off.

Visibly confused, I raised an eyebrow. 'Tom, hurt me? I'll kick that emo ass of his.' I thought to myself.

That was when we reached the end of the hallway, with a class room with the name 'C216'

"And here we are, geography!" Edd announced waving his arms in the air.

Nearly knocking the door off if it's hinges, Edd swung open the oak door, a loud slam bounced off the pale peach walls of the room.

"Sorry I'm late sir, had to pick up the new kiddo!" Edd does a hero pose, gaining a few giggles from the class.

"Ah, right!" The man, I'm guessing who is the teacher, stood up from his desk and signals us to come in.

When we come in I look around, Edd sits down, leaving me at the front, completely alone.

"Well, you must be Tord, correct?" The teacher asks, I nod slowly.

"Well then, no introduction needed!" He gives a toothy smile, "Unless you want to, as many people don't normally do it..." He trails off, at the thought of me introducing myself? I shake my head as a 'no'.

"Hahaha, guessed it, " He chuckles to himself, "No worries."

He then babbles on for a bit, I space out, scanning the classroom, I see Edd and Matt sat on the left side of the classroom on the same table, Matt talking to some girls who sat in front of them. Looking into the opposite corner I see the pain in the ass himself, Thomas.

"Erm, sir," I say in my thickest Norwegian accent, gaining 'woahh's and 'wow' s from the class, guess they've never seen a norwegian person talk. "Where do I sit?"

There was nobody sitting next to Tom at his desk, maybe they were just sick today, maybe they ran an errand for the teacher maybe-

"Ah, right. " He snaps me back to reality, as I watch him scan the classroom."There's a space at the back,next to..."

"Thomas, at the back."

I mentally screamed.