•18•

||Chapter 18||

||Tord's POV.||

I've never seen this lady around school, and as I look over to Tom, I'm guessing he doesn't even know her.

And sure, he gets into trouble a lot.. But has never seen this lady?

Wow, this must be really bad.

"Please, come in." She had a nice smile on her face, which wasn't going to last very long.

She gestured her hand as a sign for us to go inside.

I walked in first, as Tom followed close behind.

"Ladies first." He muttered under his breath, apparently this teacher, who was stood like.. 3 inches away from him, didn't hear this!?

I kept walking, obviously p*ssed about that, and the way Tom kept this fight going, even thought we're about to get screamed at because of it.

To get back at him, I stopped all of a sudden, right in front of him, so he bashed into the back of me, but because I'm small, my head hit him straight in the chin.

"You mother f*cker." He let out a deep chuckle. "I'll remember that."

As Tom finished his sentence, the woman came and sat down in her leather armchair, it making a squeaking noise as she sat down.

"Please, take a seat." She instructed, me and Tom both sat down at the same time, best thing is, the table was one of those large ones, so you could only see a person from their torso up on the other side.

Yup, you guessed it, I started kicking Tom under the table. Him obviously getting annoyed, because he started moving his legs.

While we were having a.. Leg.. Fight..? Under the table, This woman started explaining who she was and why were here, and I couldn't care less.

"---So, please explain to me who started this." Was the only thing that I heard, and or listened to.

So, me being me, I took the advantage.

"Tom." I said blankly, "Tom started it."

"Oh, alright then, Tom, why did yo--" Almost immediately, after Tom actually processed what I said, slammed the table.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP HERE YOU LITTLE SH*T." He took a sharp spin around and looked at me dead in the eye, sending a cold shiver down my spine. "I DID NOT START THIS THIS WAS YOUR FAULT."

I actually thought that when Tom was mad it was the funniest and cutest sh*t I've ever seeeee---n... Wait.. WHAT.

Okay, I need to forget I even thought that and keep my chill.

"No it wasn't." I said with the same smug loon from earlier, surprised he hasn't like.. Killed me yet.

"Thomas, calm down please, let us resolve this lime adul--" She tried to calm Tom, that poor woman.

"NO, YOU LISTEN HERE, THIS LITTLE.. COMMIE." He pointed straight at me, jabbing his fingers in my chest. "STARTED THIS SH*T."

"... Geez Tom, don't lose your marbles." I laughed to myself because of that joke

"Thomas, I'm calling your parents." The lady then stood up and left the roo- WAIT SHE LEFT THE ROOM?!

I looked over at Tom, he was not happy.

"I absolutely f*ckin' hate you." He glared at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

Somehow, just somehow, Tom got even more mad by that, and moved his chair back, making a loud screech on the hard wooden floor, walked over to me, and shoved me onto the floor.

Well, my chair was still tucked in, so he shoved me into the table, me slamming my face into it.
"--OW-!"

But it wasn't over. Tom then continued, and pulled my chair back, so my back hit straight against the floor with a loud thud.

That was when something slid onto the floor next to me, the thing that was in my pocket.

I reached out for it, but Tom must've seen it, since he picked them up before I could.

He turned the packet over, and I didn't recognize what it was, but Tom did.

And he wasn't happy.

".. YOU STOLE MY CIGARETTES?" He looked seriously mad.

Oh, so that's what was in my pocket.

God dammit.
Why must you fall out now?!
AND WHERE'S THAT WOMAN?!
.
.

°•°•°•°•|End of chapter. |°•°•°•°•°

Double chapter baby!

PLEASE, Please, please, correct any mistakes!

Thanks!