•8•

The basic white door of the stall felt colossal over me, yes my 5"6 frame felt intimidated by a fucking door; but sometimes life is like that.

Soft patting of my shoes filled the cramped restroom as I took a cautious step across towards the door. There was no 'locked' indication - no red sign or even a small text placed under the handle. I just had to make sure I was the only one in here before I started... talking out loud.

Eventually, I did look under the tiny gap at the bottom of the stall that followed the edges, with no sign of anyone standing or sitting in the stall. Shrugging it off, I opened the barrier between me and some peace.

Creaking, the door glided open. My face went a questionable expression to immediate regret, almost instantly.

Thomas Ridgewell in all his glory, crouched on top of the pearly white toilet lid, which (from a closer inspection) had a few splotches sprinkled over the lid from his shoes. He was seemingly typing away at his phone whilst I blankly stare at him as my mind is baffled.

Of course! Of all places I'd meet the devil again, it had to be the restroom of all places. Why is he everywhere? Visually gagging as I thought about what he was doing in here, he moves from his crouched position to standing up tall, looming over me.

"What are you doing here, dickface?" Tom sounded pissed - which was the usual emotion in his voice now.. when speaking to me, that is. "You like me that much you follow me everywhere?"

I didn't know how to explain - or an excuse of any kind. I just let anything that came to my mind come out of my mouth like a dart.

"I could ask you the same thing!" I aggressively bark back, "You're everywhere I go!"

"When did you become so manly?" The sarcasm strikes a bullet through me again. "Standing up to me now?" He teases me.

"When I decided you're just another asshole wondering around in this God forsaken world." I lean up against the stall wall, folding my arms.

"So, why are you here?" He looks into my eyes.

"It's a public bathroom?" I question, sarcasm thick in my voice.

"Well, go to the bathroom and leave." Tom starts, "Secondly, you bathed in to my stall. What, you wanna watch me piss now?"

I retaliate. "Gross dude." An audible groan escapes my throat. "You've put me off, anyway." I just roll my eyes towards the eyeless human, "What are you doing here?"

Tom takes a moment to think. "Well..."