•23•

Going to try hurry stuff up, since one person pointed out that it's chapter 23... And we're still in school! I am so sorry!

||Chapter 23.||

||Tord's POV.||

As we lined up, our p.e teacher himself walked out with another man beside him, he was quite a large man- just above 6", while the other man looked around 5"- quite the obvious difference.

Tom was lined up behind me, and as the line was so compact, my back just about touched his chest— which made the situation ( even more ) awkward.

It was announced that we were doing dodgeball,which for everyone else- was great,but not for a short person like me! I'm either last and lose in-front of everyone, or go out first- like the absolute loser I am.

...Or I may just suck, either or.

On by one, our names were called out to go inside and get changed into the p.e kits that are placed in our lockers, they told us we had 5 minutes.

After my name got called, I went inside to find my locker, and when I found it- I looked inside - and to my surprise, there was a p.e kit in there.

How on earth did I get this?

Oh well,guess my dad(s) ordered it for me or somethin'..

Once I took a good look at the kit, looking at the size and everything, I realised I was the only one not getting changed.

I took a look over my shoulder- Edd and Matt, but I didn't see Tom.

"Wow you still ain't ready yet?" A voice made me jump from behind me, and as I turned around- it was of course, Tom. "My name on the register is like..10 names after you,dude."

I gotta think of a good comeback...

"And I'm new to this— uh-" I was interrupted,

"P.e group?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I was going to say that." I muttered as I finally started changing into my kit.

I put my shirt on and shorts on real quick-actually throwing my hoodie into my locker- so I could get changed as fast as possible- since I hate people looking at my body.

Wait a minute, why has Toms' locker got to be next to mine.. I mean is this karma? Wait what even is karma-

I looked to my left, where Tom was was half in his locker, to uh- see something pleasant..? Wait no-

Tom was learned into his locker,searching for his shirt I'm guessing— since he was shirtless.

Well, I mean it was a nice view, he was pretty ripped for what I can say— which now I'm not gonna get out of my head, because god-damn he's hot...WAIT,what the fuck am I thinking-

HES JUST SHIRTLESS TORD, YOU NEED TO SHUT UP NOW.

Haha, I'm- I'm not gay...at least I don't think...

Hahaaa....

Well fuck. I don't know man.

I blinked into reality, when I realised Tom, still fucking shirtless, looking into my soul.

"Uh,you're blushing," He pointed out, "What are you thinking of?" He asked, standing up straight in-front of my, holy fuck please put a shirt on already.

"Nobody, really." I shrug as I put my socks and shoes on.

He pokes me, "Hey,once you put your other shoe on, come with me to the p.e office, I need a shirt."

"Uh yeah, you fucking do." I whisper,

"What you jealous I'm getting all the girrrllls?" I could tell he was messing around but anyway- nobody would fall for Tom- at least I don't think.

"Yeah though, being honest- Tom does get a lot of girls crushing on him." Edd overhears our conversation and calls over.

"Ew, bet they're all ugly." I made the comment,

"Yeah, not as ugly as you though." He has a small smirk on his face,is he trying to piss me off?

"Bitch." I call him names- again.

I quickly tie my first shoelace, then attempting to tie the other.

"Yeah sweetie?" He leans down, right in my face, while I try to focus on tying my shoe lace.

I then get up, in a rush- guessing Tom doesn't have the brains to move, since my head smacked into his face.

"DICK-" He shouted,

"Is-" I pause,obviously feeling dizzy since I rammed into his head. "—what you eat"

Haha, nice one Tord.

"Nah, that's you-" He winks at me- "Let's go to the office now," He says walking off-

Okay, either he's gay, or I'm gay. I swear to god it's not me.

.
.
.
°•°•°•°•|End of chapter. |°•°•°•°•°

Sorry it's shorter than usual, another update tonight!

Spelling/grammar mistakes? Please point them out! I type really fast on phone and sometimes it gets through my proof - read!