•27•

i forgot to update,my apologies,everyone.

——————

I stepped foot into the house, right behind my dads, and like I said, they didn't really seem happy.

"So..how was your day?" I ask Paul, trying to attempt to break the thick silence that roamed the air.

The silence was thick.

"Um-" I start.

"So, we heard you got into a fight today." I get cut off by a slightly angered voice, obviously from Paul.

I sigh, "It's nothing, didn't they tell you we resolved it?" I smile at them both.

I follow Paul into the kitchen, where he and Patryk both accompany each other at the table, me taking a seat across from them both.

"Tord," Patryk starts; "even if you resolved it, that does not mean fighting is acceptable!" He sounded concerned, which isn't good.

"Oh come on, I'm fine!" I grin, putting both my hands up in a 'tadaa' position. "Nobody can hurt this sexy face!"

Yeah, saying that was embarrassing, at least it made Paul chuckle just a little, before getting a slight slap on the arm by Patryk.

"Alright, well." I say, just to break the awkwardness of the conversation. "I'm sorry,alright?"

"That's nice and all Tord—" Paul started.

"It's honestly not my fault that Thomas is a HUGE dick?" I blurt out.

Well,oops? I mean I'm telling the truth, as I'm told that lying is wrong, so hopefully they won't—

"Your room, now." They both coldly stare at me.

"Sor—" I at-least attempted to apologise!

"Forget attempting to apologise." Paul started. "We have told you that in the simple few rules we have in this damn household, just one of them is to not use that type of language!"

"I-"

I hear a loud and heavy sigh come from Paultryk. He looks me dead in the eye, actually sending a cold,hard shiver down my spine. "ROOM."

I roll my eyes at them, before storming off, making sure to make as much noise when going to my room. By that I meant: stomping loudly up the stars, and slamming my door with a loud crash.

Slowly, I slid down the back of my plain,old door. A soft sigh escaped my lips.

Eventually, I did get up, only to move over to my desk, that sat in the far right of my room, vertically opposite to my bed. Placing my phone down on the desk as I sat down, it lit up.

[_Eddzlovescats: 1 new message.]

"Oh." Surprised, I check the message that awaited me.

°•°•°•°•|End of chapter. |°•°•°•°•°

Spelling/grammar mistakes? Please point them out! I type really fast on phone and sometimes it gets through my proof-read!