•16•

I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER -- FIGHT SCENEISH AHEAD ;)

||Chapter 16.||
||Tord's POV.||

"What did I do?" I slightly teased him.

I had pushed my luck, I couldn't say anything more; before I was tackled to the ground, making a large thumping sound as I did.

Tom was on top of me, and boy did he look mad,

"... You're dead to me," He scolded, ".. Commie."

After he had said that, he gave me no time to make my response-- I was forcefully punched in the direct center of my nose, causing an absolute death wish of pain to shoot through it, and then it bled.

"Jesu--" I paused, "F*ck!" I held my nose, looking as it.

Just as how lucky I was, somehow nobody helped me, slowly, a crowd formed instead.

People started chanting "Fight!" and "Kick his ass!", yet I knew for a fact, I probably couldn't fight Tom; well, that's just for now..

I decided that this would be interesting, so I finally took action too. I forcefully pushed Tom off me, shoving him backwards.

Getting up, people looked at me, looking quite surprised, in fact, they would wish they where me.

Taking the fight further, I walked up to Tom, him being quite alert - yet I still did what I was goin to do -.. I kneed him right in the stomach, and threw him onto the floor. That just might've hurt.

The crowd gasped, and some cheered, yet then, sadly, we where all interrupted, because teachers started to flow in.

One teacher stood between us, as the rest of them made the crowd go away, leaving me and Tom the only people there; they even sent Matt and Edd away.

"Alright you two, enough!" The teacher - of whom was a female, growled, "How dare you fight?!"

"He f*cking started it!" Tom stared at me over the ladies shoulder.

"I did not!" I denied the question, thinking this lady was some sort of head of ranks or headmaster of the school, trying not to make a even worse impression.

"Yes you did you d*c---"

"Tom, knock it off," She cut Ton off, "And you too," She pointed at me.

The lady looked at both of us, examining our physical states - not too good.

"Both of you, follow me, we're going to visit the headmaster," She then commanded. "I want to know what he says about this."
.
.
.
°•°•°•°•|End of chapter. |°•°•°•°•°

I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY--

Correct any mistakes, thank you! ♡♡