December 19th

Louis Tomlinson, 

I always wished you could marry me, we could grow old together, have kids, and grand kids. have a wonderful happy long lasting life together. I could waste all my love on you and regret nothing, wake up to your beautiful face every single morning and fall asleep to it every single night, cook you breakfast every morning and dinner every night. Stay up late and watch movies and cuddle every night. Take you to fancy dinners and beautiful parks. Swing on the swings and slide down the slides. Sing together, laugh together, joke together, love together. Everything. 

Why did this have to happen? To you of all people. You are my soul mate and i cant go on without you. 

I'm still at Nialls, he told me i can stay as i long as i need, until im ready to go back home. But ill never be ready to face it alone, the empty house without you. I just cant do it.

Your funeral is tomorrow well, i guess today.. Its like 3 am right now.. I'm not ready for it. Im not ready to say goodbye. Im not ready to watch them lower you into the ground. Im not ready, i never will be. I will never accept this, that you're gone. 

Maybe ill wake up soon, wake up to a bright beautiful morning, with you laying next to me in our bed. And i realize this was all just a nightmare that took over my head and made it feel to real. 

Ill be waiting for that day. I love you.

~Harry Styles.