02

*Marci POV*
I walk up the front steps of the Seaveys house and knock. The door basically falls of its hinges and I hear a screech.

Anna: "SHE'S ALIVEEEEE! WELCOME HOME SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER (whispers) don't mean to diss her but your actual sister is scary af." I start laughing so hard my stomach hurts and I have to grab the door frame.

M: "This is why I love you and you're my favorite Seavey." I pull her into a bear hug.

D: "Ouch that hurt!" We both look over to see Daniel grabbing at his chest.

Anna: "Suck it up baby boy, she speaks the truth. Come on in, sorry Mrs. Shawn for making you stand in the cold!"

Mom: "It's fine, now let's get to the reason why we're here."

M: "Which is....." I shoot Daniel a look.

D: "Since we haven't spent a lot of time together... (puppy face towards me) Which is my fault, so I thought we could go on a vacation... With the rest of the boys of course!"

M: "THATS FREAKING INCREDIBLE!! SERIOUSLY?! OMG WHAT!" I jump off the couch and keep looking back and forth between him and my mom. Wait.. how long? I need to work and where will I stay, transportation and food is important, THINK ABOUT THE COST HOW?! A worried look crosses my face.

D: "Let me tell you the rest thank you very much. We got a larger house in LA, we'll stay there, Uber everywhere, and DO NOT worry about cost. This is all payed for as an I'm sorry slash you need to relax gift. We leave in two weeks and you're staying for a month!"

M: "Are the boys okay with it? This was put together in an hour?! UHM Mom! Help.."

Mom: "I also helped pay because this is also a very early birthday gift."

D: "And the boys really want to meet you! Calling them and our manager didn't take that long.. Everyone was down." I got up and hugged him.

M: "You put the best in best friend I love you so much oh my I think I'm going to cry."

D: " Too bad. Now get to bed missy, I know how tired you are."

Mom/M: "Good night!"

When I got home I plopped down on my bed with a smile. Now I just got to figure out what to pack...

You have been added to the group chat: Sunmer lovin' ☀️ by Dani boy 🤞🍉

>Next morning<
I wake up to my phone blowing up. Turn it off! Turn it offffff! I grab it, yank out the charger and huff. This better be important if it (checks time) woke me up at 11:56.

Messages from Summer lovin' ☀️

Dani boy 🤞🍉: Corbynnnnnn (34x)

(—-)————: CORBS

(—-)————: Dude answerrrr

(—-)————: CORBYN DID YOU TELL HER?!

(—-)————: Bet he's asleep guys

I would be too if you JUST SHUT UP

(—-)————: nice to meet you too