10

*Marci POV*
Time skip to when Christina gets there

New Text Message to Christina 💄

Just want to double check on your
flight time tomorrow

3:45 in the afternoon right?

Christina💄: heheheheheh actually
don't hate me but I read the time wrong

Christina💄: I just double checked it and it's 3:45 in the morning

MORNING?!

Oh my gosh girl you owe
me coffee then

Christina💄: ofc, I'll buy you when I land

I actually hate you right now, js

Christina💄: stfu and stop lying. You know you love me

How do you know that?

Christina💄:  bc you're gonna pick me up tomorrow? 😊

😤😤

Ugh fine 🙄

Christina💄: Thank you baby! I love youuuuu

Love you too boo

WHAT?! 3:45 in the freaking MORNING?! I would of been more fine if you stabbed me.

I check the clock to see how long I have to sleep before I need to pick her up. It's already 12:16? Where has the time gone bro! I go put a bookmark in my book and head to the bathroom to piss and wash my face.

As I walk to bed I set five different alarms with five different songs. Each, five minutes apart and the last one is fifteen minutes before I need to leave the house. Before I go to sleep I pray that I wake up with the first alarm.

I wake up thinking I have have time to sleep. I almost hit the snooze, ALMOST. Groaning, I roll out of bed and go make my self presentable. I finish up in the bathroom fairly fast and soon find myself deep in my closet.

Where is it? What the hell! Why can't I find the one thing that I always wear? I give up and roll my eyes.

No heckin way, it's in the damn laundry. With the rest of my hoodies? Ughhhh. I really don't want to put on a bra, it's cold outside, the perfect conclusion is a hoodie, but now I don't have one. I'm already wearing my joggers and my purse is ready to go. All I need is a top so I can leave.

Twenty minutes until landing.. I'm sure Daniel won't mind me stealing a hoodie.. Right? I shrug my shoulders and walk over to his room. I was going to knock but I remember that he's sleeping and everyone expects Christina to be coming in tonight. I guess she's going to be a surprise when they wake up. I grab a WDW hoodie and hurry out the door to my waiting Uber.

> At the Airport <

I'm waiting by the baggage claim and see the luggage go around. I spot a familiar pink suitcase and pull it off the conveyor.