13

*Marci POV*

When I wake up I have to wrestle myself from Daniels strong grip on my waist and thigh, turn off my alarm and go do my business in the bathroom. Then I go back into bed to find some recipes for breakfast. I decide on chocolate chip muffins with milk and a coffee for Tyler, Christina, Jonah and I. Again wrestling myself from Daniels grasp just to go downstairs and start baking.

Once I'm able to throw the muffins into the oven, I make the coffees. Should I put them in to-go mugs? Or would they like it with breakfast.. I take down two to-go mugs from the cabinet, one regular mug and four cups. I pull out the muffins from the tray and leave them to cool as I wake up everyone. By the time they get downstairs, I have everything set up in a quick grab and eat style.

While they eat, I go to finish getting ready. I decide to wear a random shirt from a chair, how is Daniels clothes getting in my room?, black ripped jean, and vans. I tie up the bottom of the shirt and put on a little mascara. By the time I'm done, everyone has eaten and it's 6:25. I pack up the extra muffins and coffee for Tyler and my breakfast and place it into a cooler bag. Ding!

M: That must be Ty and the Uber. Let's go!

I usher everyone out the door and lock it. Once inside the van Tyler and I start briefing the boys on some questions they're going to be asking.

T: It's another fun interview so don't be too stressed.

M: And you're lucky because it's after the photo shoot so you'll be more awake.

I eyeball Zach and see him bouncing. Slowly I look at Jonah.

Jo: Wasn't me I promise.

I look into my cup and notice the smallest sip has been taken.

M: If that doesn't wear off before the interview, you're taking laps. Fans have said before that they get distracted by your bouncing legs.

Z: Are you sure it's not just because I have sexy legs?

We all laugh at his joke.

U: Here you guys are, good luck!

Ch: Thank you!

Tyler rushes the boys in for make up and outfits. Knowing how long that takes, I walk around in hopes of meeting the photographer.

T: And here's our photographer for the day. It's none other than your childhood friend-

M: Skye! Again! I'm really going to need an explanation girly

T: I'm going to go tell Daniel now.

We wave him off.

S: Well you can't expect me to stay here for another how many weeks and not do anything. Interned here last summer so I applied for a job while I wait to go back!

M: I'm so happy that you're doing what you love!

D: And I'm so happy to see you!

Skye gives him a quick hug but skips the small talk because the rest of the boys come out in their outfits.

J: Hey I'm Jack.