16

*Marci POV*

Since we're on the North America part of the tour we rent a tour bus and are now assigning beds to each other.

Jo: Well there's eight of us including Tyler and eight beds so...

Z: FIRST ONE THAT PUTS THEIR STUFF DOWN GETS THE BED!!

S: Yeah no. Marci tell him how we're doing it.

M: Pairs. From there you can choose who sleeps top or bottom. Jonah and Corb. Zach and Skye. Ty and Jack. Dani and I.

T: We can use the large room in the back for anything else. Got it?

D: Yes sir!

Everyone turns to their partner to argue more about the bunks.

D: Rock, paper, scissors?

M: Bet. 1, 2, 3

D&M: SHOOT!

M: WOOOOO TOP BUNK LEGGO

D: Ouch my heart! Don't need to rub salt in the wound yanno.

M: But I just did. BOYAH!

I catch Zach whispering to Corbyn.

Z: She's the assistant manager but she's more childish. Smh man.

C: Dude, just except it.

I stifle a laugh.

M: Can you guys hurry and put your bags on the bus? You've got places to be and people to see!

C: Sure thing boss lady!

We climb into the bus and see everyone organizing their things into their bunks. I pull out my pillow and blanket place it on the bed. I reach for the socket to plug in my charger but I'm too short.

D: Switch? Or do you want to climb a jungle gym every night when you're tired to the max?

I huff in his face and move my stuff to the lower bunk. I go to place my charger again but this time I'm stopped by Daniel pulling on my belt loop. He wraps his arms around my waist and giggles.

D: yOu ARe trApPeD!

M: Excuse you. Who do you think you are?

D: Daniel James Seavey. Marci Shawn's best friend soon to be boyfriend. Hopefully..

He smiles cheerily.

M: You're a dweeb.

I reach up and pat his cheek.

M: I know, I know. OuCh mY hEaRT!

He frowns at my mocking while I break away from his hug.

M: That's what you get for calling me short.

I walk to the seating area and Daniel calls after me.

D: I DIDN'T SAY THAT!

M: IT WAS IMPLIED!

S: He called you short didn't he.

M: Mmmmmhmmmmm, I'll get him back don't worry.

Jo: Oh no.

*Time Skip : Noon*

J: Guys I'm hungry. Can we eat?

T: There's a McDonald's we can stop by as we get gas. Figure out what you guys want before so only Marci has to go in.

M: Yo yo yo yo yo. Who's gonna help me hold the food? Caspar?

S: I'll help, Caspar hasn't been working out that much.

Z: Don't disrespect my boy like that Skye.

I roll my eyes at Zach. Opening up my notes, I pass around my phone so everyone can put down their orders. Tyler hands me money for everything just as we pull up to the gas station.

Skye and I walk across the street to the McDonald's and start ordering. I order everyone's food as they requested except for Daniel's. His order is just a regular cheeseburger but without the pickles. Revenge is best served passively and with pickles. Muahhahahahahah. But because I'm not too mean, I ordered his real order to give him later.

Because there's a lot of food, we get our orders after the bus is finished filling up. Walking back across the street, Skye and I kind of struggle. We climb up the stairs and start handing out food. Some boys are in their bunks so we're waking around a bunch. I save Daniel's for last.

M: Here you go Dani boy. Your cheeseburger and a large fries to share.

I hand him the burger and sit down with mine. I take a few fries while I wait for Daniel to take his first bite of a pickle.

D: UgH what the hell?!

M: MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

D: AW COME ON MARCI SERIOUSLY?!

T: That's cold Marce. But that was good. What did he do now?

M: He. Called. Me. Short.

I take a bite of my burger.

D: I did not!

M: It was implied!

I wave a fry in his face.

M: That was also for leaving me alone for two years but whatever.

I reach into the bag that's been in my lap.

M: I'm not that much of a douche.

I toss him his real order and do a little "gimme gimme" motion with my hands. He trades the burgers and sticks out his tongue.

M: Careful you don't bite it. Karma's a bi—

I get cut off by a fry being thrown in my hair.

M: Oh it's war Seavey.

J: We're praying for you brother.

The rest of the boys and Skye nod in agreement. Glad everyone knows I can kick butt. Sad that Daniel forgot.

T: This is going to be a very longgggggg tour isn't it... Well I'm going to shower.

Everyone slowly does their own things. Skye and Zach are watching a movie on her Mac, Corbyn and Jack are playing Fornite, and Jonah is reading the HP books again. Daniel was on his phone but ended up following me to the bunk area.

M: May I be of service puppy?

D: Uhm yeah actually... So one, I did bite my tongue during lunch and two, wanna nap?

I just smile and crawl into my bunk. As predicted, Dani follows. I become the little spoon and am practically invisible, hidden behind his body. It's a few more hours until our next stop for gas and dinner... A small cuddle can't hurt.

A/N :: HOLY DOODOO I AM SO SORRY IM A CRAP WRITER / PERSON BC IM SO INACTIVE ON HERE AND BOTH INSTAGRAMs!!! 😭😭😭

1- Thank you guys so much for 26 (?) followers, 2k reads (woo!), voting and for adding my book into your libraries

2- School & everything has been crazy so I'm really trying with everything okay! I'm sorry if I'm letting anyone down!

BUT ANYWAY I hope you enjoyed this iffy chapter! Don't forget to follow ig@seasonalseavey for imagines & ig@fanficsofwdw for my other fan fic which I should be updating (smh Ik Ik I'm on my own butt about it too)

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED YEAR lol 💗💗💗