18

*Daniel POV*

T: Stop stop stop stop stop. This doesn't sound right and it won't sound right until we fix it so,, take five and fix it please!

J: He's right, it sounds wrong... DANIEL.

D: Huh? Me!

J: Yeah! Your mind is everywhere but here!

D: HEY!

C: Guys let's not fight.

Jo: But Jacks not wrong. The emotion is there but you're not into it.

Z: Wherever you pull the head, the body follows!

J: Wise words coming from a high school drop out LMAO

Z: Rude!

C & Jo: No fighting pleassseeeee.

J: Who is it then Dan? Marciiii?

D: Yeahhh, I just need to make her mine! I can't handle all this "I like you, but I don't act like it" crap!

Z: You've known?

D: Uh yeah, since Christina found out and rushed her into the closet to hide from me.

C: Ope

D: You guys have to help me, I'm dying over here!

Z: Get this: a fat pile of potatoes. Not just regular potatoes. Baked potatoes, fries, chips, EVERYTHING potato! And a sign that reads "since you always call yourself a potato: you're one HOT potato"

C: But you have to put "HEART EYES HEART EYES HEART EYES"

Z: Yes!

D: No! It needs to be classy, cliché, smooooth. K.I.S.S.

Jo: Keep it simple, stupid. You're right. How about a large bouquet of flowers that you deliver and you just give it to her with a hug?

D: Simple enough that she'll appreciate it but it needs something special so she knows how special she is to me.

J: I know it would be too early but you could get her a piece of promise jewelry? And give a whole speech on how special she is to you and that you promise to never leave her again etc etc.

Z: Phones out now, we gotta get our mans his girl stat.

Skye and I walked past the wings and saw all the boys on their phones lying in the weirdest positions. Do I question it? Not really.

S: What are they—

M: I've learned to not ask questions.

I wave my arms get their attention and shout.

M: Text me your lunch orders, I'm going to In n Out. Tell everyone else too.

I giggle as they all scramble to switch apps and text me their orders as fast as they can.

M: Nerds.

Z: Hey! We heard that!

I laugh out loud and wave at the .

M: Whoops!

S: You're terrible. I know you did that on purpose.

Skye shoves me as we walk down the hall.

M: Anddddd? Let's go, you can drive.

When we get to In n Out, there was basically no one there so we got our food in no time. Well, we should of. The cashier kept flirting with us and insisted on helping bring it all to the car.