14

*Marci POV*

The boys have been out doing photo shoots and interviews for the past couple of days. Skye is basically living with us now. She sleeps in Zach's room and he sleeps on the floor. No one really sleeps in Dani's room now because he always wants to cuddle. Christina and I have been following them around just for kicks and because I help Tyler manage the boys from the inside-out. Skye has also been with us being the boys photographer. But right now all us girls are sitting around the dining table while the boys are out.

Skye is editing the most recent pictures she's taken and Christina is editing a new video for her YouTube. I on the other hand, took a break from practicing photoshop and am scrolling through Instagram. I notice that Zach posted one of the pictures Skye took when they went to a ball pit. Oh? This is normal but the captions not.. I hope I have enough balls for tonight 🙏 Is this a pun Zachary or are we doing what I think we're doing. I nudge Christina under the table and slide my phone to show her. After giving her a questioning nod, she shakes her head yes violently. I decide to not show Skye and I'm sure Zach didn't want her to see because he didn't tag her at all. Not even for picture credit.

We lounge around all day, tired but not really. Lazy is the word I'm looking for. We've slowly migrated to the living room couches and the patio for lunch. Now we're just waiting for the boys to come home for our last dinner with Skye.

M: Where are they?

Ch: They said they would be picking up dinner? Which I don't think would be a good last meal. Sorry Skye for their boy brains.

S: As long as I'm with you guys I don't mind.

My phone vibrates and I notice it's a text from Daniel. Bring her to the garage. And record. We got it from this angle. Hurry. I make a camera gestures with my hands at Christina and she starts recording.

M: Hey you guys, the boys are here and they need help with the food.

S: Sure.

She stands up and waits for us.

M: Let me out my computer on the table first, I'll meet you out there.

Christina follows with the camera and I follow behind. Skye opens the door and we all gasp. The floor is covered with rose petals and a table for two is set up in the middle.

Z: So, uhm, Skye.. I was wondering, if uhm, you'd want to have a little date before you leave?

Zach steps forward and grabs her hand. Leading her towards the table, Christina follows for some B-roll.

D: We weren't joking about help with the food though.

M: Sure, someone else has to sweep this ish up later though.

Christina stops recording and we help them carry in the groceries.

Ch: Sushi for dinner?

C: Yuh, Sachary got wings.

J: I wanted wings.

Jo: But the wings were his no balls trade

M: What?

D: He was gonna back out so Jack was like "do it no balls" but Zach still wanted to back out and he also wanted wings. So he got the wings if he doesn't back out. If he backs out he owes us all wings.

M: Well I'm sure we're gonna learn soon, just listen for a scream.

About half an hour in, we hear it. A high, ear splitting scream.

S: YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!

M: It's VERY official.

We let them be for another hour before coming in to collect dishes to wash. Everyone's chilling on their phones and Sachary is cuddling sharing Zach's phone.