Chapter 4

Ryder and Chase made it to where Mayor Goodway was, and Chase then started to sniff where the dog and the Cockapoo went. "I think I got a scent!" said Chase as he went in the woods. "Atta boy Chase!" said Ryder. Chase then followed where the scent was coming from, and he saw a Cockapoo being corned by a huge dog. "Please leave me alone!" said Skye. "Not a chance pup! I told you to get lost and you didn't, so now I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" said the dog. "Hey! She said leave her alone!" said Chase.

"Oh yeah pup?! And what are you going to do about it?!" said the dog. "I'm gonna stop you!" said Chase. The dog then tackled Chase, but used his hind legs to kick the dog off and it sent him flying off. "Listen I tell you this, you don't want to do this!" said Chase. The dog charged at Chase again but Chase barked and fired his net and he caught the dog. Chase walked over to the Cockapoo and told her it was safe now. "Thanks for saving me.." said Skye. "Oh sorry, my name is Chase and it was no problem." said Chase. "Well thanks Chase! My name is Skye." said Skye. "Nice to meet you Skye!" said Chase.

Both pups then started to blush like it was love at first sight. "Wow, Skye is so beautiful!" thought Chase. "Wow, Chase is so handsome!" thought Skye. "Chase! Come in Chase!" said Ryder through Chase's pup tag. "Chase here!" said Chase. "Have you caught the dog and saved the pup?" said Ryder. "I sure did Ryder sir! We're heading back now!" said Chase.