Chapter 8

The Hounds Of Justice were staring down the Paw Patrol and then they realized something. "Hey boss, look how Chase is protecting her." said Matt. "I do see that Matt and that is just pathetic!" said the leader dog. "How do you know my name?!" said Chase. "We know more than you think Chase! Like how when you were a pup, your family was taken away from you by a bunch of pit bulls!" said the leader dog. "No! That's impossible! How do you know that?!" said Chase. "Like I said, we know more than you think! Like also how you're protecting Skye because you love her!" said Matt. "Leave him alone! I'm the one you want!" said Skye.

"You're right Skye, you are the one we want!" said John. "You're not getting anywhere near my pups!" said Ryder. "Who's gonna stop us kid?! All of you are just a group that helps your precious little city, Adventure Bay! You all couldn't save each other even if you tried!" said Ian. "We will always have each other's backs! No matter what! No job is too big and no pup is too small!" said Rocky. "Well isn't that just sweet! Sweet is just a flavor that rots when you have it too much! If you don't give us Skye, then we will take her by force!" said the leader dog.

"You have to get through us!" said Chase. "We're willing to do that! Boys, attack!" said the leader dog.