Chapter 14

Chase took the hood off and he couldn't believe who it was, it was someone he never thought he would see again. "No! It can't be! Casey?!" said Chase. "That's right big brother!" said Casey. "Wha-How?! Why are you doing this?! I thought you were gone!" said Chase. "Yeah! You thought I was gone but I was never dead! When those pit bulls attacked me, I played dead and they believed it!" said Casey. "But why did you join these dogs?!" said Chase. "I knew I had to know what it feels like so when you left, I found these dogs and we teamed up and called ourselves the Hounds Of Justice and wanted to get rid of every single weak dog in the world!" said Casey.

"Casey, that is wrong!" said Chase. "I don't care! You abandoned us when we were little! You abandoned mom, you abandoned dad, you abandoned me! And now, since mom and dad are gone, I'm going to make you wish you were never born!" said Casey. Chase couldn't believe it, he wasn't going to fight his little brother, his blood, his family, he couldn't do it. Casey punched his brother in the face and Matt opened the cage and the three dogs grabbed Skye and threw her back in the cage.

"NO! Let her go!" said Chase. "Not a chance big brother! Or should I even call you that?!" said Casey as he pounced at Chase and he used his hind legs to push him off. The other three then jumped him and Casey attacked his big brother and then threw him into the cage and Chase's head was in pain, he was busted open because of that. Skye tried using one of her claws to pick the lock and it worked, Skye was free and she opened the cage door and that took out Ian. John then grabbed Skye and threw her back in the cage and he went in as well and shut the door and he was ready to tear Skye apart.

Chase barely knew where he was, he was so stunned after being busted open by his brother. "You're not my brother! You are just a dog that should've never been born!" said Casey as he kicked Chase in the stomach.